Morbidly Obese to HEALTHY! 277 to 149 lbs PICS

Options

Replies

• addolives
    Options
    Congrats! I'm wondering how you lost the hips? That's my worst part. I eat 1200cal and do spin class....if you have suggestions, I'd love to hear from you.
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! Congrats on your success.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Wow! AMAZING!! Thanks for the inspiration! You and family look great!:flowerforyou:
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You really look incredible! I'm at about 262 right now (was 320 at my heaviest) and I'd like to get down to where you are now. This is such an inspiration!
  • wow ! so glad I clicked your board. Best transformation I've seen, you just motivated me so much more my eyebrows shot up when I saw your after pics. Congratulations!
  • MMulder68
    MMulder68 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Do u have loose skin from the weight loss? Sorry if this question has been asked. I didnt have time to read all the pages.
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    WOW!! Just WOW! You look amazing and congratulations to you on your incredible success!! :)
  • mimi10453
    mimi10453 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation and beautiful family ;)
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Wow! So inspirational!!!:)
  • Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You did an amazing job, way to keep at it and to get your whole family involved I love that you lost weight but still have those sexy curves. You look so much happier and you have a beautiful family=)
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Great job, congrats! This gives me some serious hope! I'm 5'1.5" so while I'm shorter than you, it still gives me hope that I can get where I want! Most of my weight is in my boobs/belly, not hips (sadly I have no shape other than round), but I'm still excited! And you have a BEAUTIFUL family! Your kids are GORGEOUS!! Congrats again on your hard work!!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Do u have loose skin from the weight loss? Sorry if this question has been asked. I didnt have time to read all the pages.

I do have a little. I was worried it would be worse but its just a bit on my upper inner thighs but i've noticed it getting better :bigsmile:
  • clairegreen74
    clairegreen74 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi you look amazing and an inspiration well done hun xxxxx
  • Zomb1eMummy
    Zomb1eMummy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow you are amazing!
  • faith__ak
    faith__ak Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL and inspiring!! Love your amazing spirit .. keep it up ! ♥
  • LongIsland27itl
    LongIsland27itl Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Holly *kitten* you ook good enjoy the new body and life
  • gracejimenez9237
    Options
    AMAZING! GREAT JOB! PTL
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Your family is BEAUTIFUL, and if your husband has lost 40 pounds from eating your healthier food, then you've added decades to his life to enjoy with you.

And you know what? You really are pretty at any size, but oh, how good it must feel to be pretty *and* light on your feet, healthy, able to move, not self-conscious .... congratulations.
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. You look amazing and It's wonderful how you changed your life and everyone in your family's lives! Your kids are super cute.
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!