Lost my boobs the first week

Options

Replies

• journey_man
    journey_man Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am so happy this sort of thing does not happen to penises, specifically mine!

They may be lost but they shall never be forgotten.

Tank you for contributing to my diet by making me spit my dinner.

More seriously, how does one lose 7 lbs a week? My BMR is less than 3500 (1 lb of fat). I would have to eat literally nothing for a week PLUS some exercise, to lose that much.

Sorry about the b00bz but perhaps it's time to invest in a better scale.
  • tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Gonna chime in for the booby donations. Currently a G cup. Take some, PLEASE!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Dang it, I am always telling you kids. WRITE YOUR NAME ON YOUR POSSESSIONS WITH PERMANENT MARKER.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    You can have mine. Paaaaalease take them.

The OP just signs up last week and jumps to the head of the line? I've been standing here, waiting patiently and everything. This is BS
    You want some booooobies? I have plenty for a few people. I'll share :laugh:
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Stop it, you're making me jealous. I just want mine to be the size they were in elementary school. And I'm not even joking on that ;)
  • clarabkyu
    clarabkyu Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I lost my boobs with the first couple of fat pounds I lost. It kind of discouraged me... They were out further than my stomach... But they're still out further than my stomach so my self esteem is still in tact!
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm more than willing to donate mine to all those who have lost theirs. Really. Mine won't disappear no matter how much I plead.
  • Tiffannhut
    Tiffannhut Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    While we're at it I will gladly give some of my booty up. It's 38" so I have some to spare lol
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    LOL, you didn't lose them I have them right here and won't let them go!:blushing:
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    I was a C cup and now I'm an A cup. Happy to be healthy and fit, but it sure does suck losing breasts, makes you feel less feminine.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

More seriously, how does one lose 7 lbs a week? My BMR is less than 3500 (1 lb of fat). I would have to eat literally nothing for a week PLUS some exercise, to lose that much.

what?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?

how do people come up with these things...!?!?!?!?
  • webbeyes
    webbeyes Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    actually, some guys say their junk gets bigger as they lose weight. or maybe its just cuz they can see it again. and btw this is totally unfair to us women that lose their boobs. but yay for the bigger junk!

This is EXACTLY why I'm not a bodybuilder. Why would I want it to look *smaller* in relation the rest of me? LOL
  • Tiffannhut
    Tiffannhut Posts: 40 Member
    Options

what?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?

how do people come up with these things...!?!?!?!?
    I know , I always heard you lose a lot when you start
  • Arbeidslyst
    Options
    My problem is the opposite. I lost all the weight in my upper body, so from my ribs and upper back and shoulders. My breasts stayed the same. So now they look even bigger, and at a DD size they were not small to begin with.

So now, ironically, it's even harder to shop for clothing.
  • clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    You can have mine. Paaaaalease take them.

The OP just signs up last week and jumps to the head of the line? I've been standing here, waiting patiently and everything. This is BS

You can have mine.... both of ya LOL I will gladly give some of them up lol
  • TarynAngeline
    TarynAngeline Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Always the first to go ;(
  • TarynAngeline
    TarynAngeline Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I don't understand it physiologically because women need boobs for babies right? So why do we shed that fat so easy but hoard our belly fat so desperately?
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I lost 7 lbs my first week eating clean and healthy , it all came from my boobs going from a B cup back down to an A :( not happy with that but at least the weight is coming off. Glad I kept all my old bras before I put on all my weight lol

I lost a lot of weight in my upper body at first so my boobs looked a lot smaller but then started losing in my lower body so I am looking more well proportioned now.

Hopefully it will all work out once you're at your goal weight. :flowerforyou:
  • Kelly_106
    Options
    Hey! don't worry, when I lose weight too, I lose on my upper body and don't lose on my lower body. I never had big boobs, the were always small, 34B or I lost about 8 pounds, they were 32C, now they 32B. I lost about 30lbs. I have got a pear shaped body that's why.
    Don't worry If you lose weight more fast on your upper body than lower body. You wont get flat, because your breast has fat (which you are losing) and some muscle tissue, so you can also, try to do exercises that target your chest.
    Try to do some push, chest press. They will lift, make you chest perkier.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    While we're at it I will gladly give some of my booty up. It's 38" so I have some to spare lol

You're giving up the booty? How YOU doin?