Lost my boobs the first week

Options

Replies

• tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I don't understand it physiologically because women need boobs for babies right? So why do we shed that fat so easy but hoard our belly fat so desperately?
    I think it's because our body prioritizes keeping itself alive over reproduction. If you're losing weight, your body thinks there's not enough food to support a baby!
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Every time you run or do any cardio, remind yourself that you're waaaaay more comfortable than some ladies. I dropped from a DD to a D and was bummed no more boob came off. My sports bras are highly engineered marvels. :(
  • Tiffannhut
    Tiffannhut Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I was a C cup and now I'm an A cup. Happy to be healthy and fit, but it sure does suck losing breasts, makes you feel less feminine.
    lol very true
  • caminoslo
    caminoslo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I lost 7 lbs my first week eating clean and healthy , it all came from my boobs going from a B cup back down to an A :( not happy with that but at least the weight is coming off. Glad I kept all my old bras before I put on all my weight lol

Me too it doesn't bother me though
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    While we're at it I will gladly give some of my booty up. It's 38" so I have some to spare lol

That's a good thing! Mine is 39" and it's a crowd pleaser at parties. :laugh: Hard to find jeans, though.
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I went down a whole cup size in two weeks. I'm seriously hoping as the rest of me shrinks, they will be proportionate again.
  • Tiffannhut
    Options
    While we're at it I will gladly give some of my booty up. It's 38" so I have some to spare lol

That's a good thing! Mine is 39" and it's a crowd pleaser at parties. :laugh: Hard to find jeans, though.
    Lol that's true but there is a 12" difference right now between my hips and waist and that's too much for me and jeans
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

Lol that's true but there is a 14" difference right now between my hips and waist and that's too much for me and jeans

You have 53 pounds yet to lose and you have a 24" waist? I'm going to go kill myself now. :sad:
  • Tiffannhut
    Options

Lol that's true but there is a 14" difference right now between my hips and waist and that's too much for me and jeans
    12" difference sorry my waist is 26". I've been very lucky my waist stayed small while hips and thighs grew

You have 53 pounds yet to lose and you have a 24" waist? I'm going to go kill myself now. :sad:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    that sucks, but then again you started with a B cup and as the saying goes you can't lose what you dont have
  • Tiffannhut
    Options
    that sucks, but then again you started with a B cup and as the saying goes you can't lose what you dont have
    Lol very true
  • zombiesalad
    zombiesalad Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Mine started shrinking immediately as well, but when I added weight training they started looking fuller and somehow I went back to my previous cup size.

http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/wiki/fit_guide
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Gonna chime in for the booby donations. Currently a G cup. Take some, PLEASE!

pics or you're lying
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I lost 7 lbs my first week eating clean and healthy , it all came from my boobs going from a B cup back down to an A :( not happy with that but at least the weight is coming off. Glad I kept all my old bras before I put on all my weight lol

I have an A cup too but it's what I like. It's more comfortable (for me) to have small breasts that don't move around too much when I workout or jog and don't bother me when I sleep on my tummy. I also like the way my T-shirts and tighter clothes fit me.

I never had big breasts to begin with so it's not a loss for me.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Gonna chime in for the booby donations. Currently a G cup. Take some, PLEASE!

pics or you're lying

^ THIS
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    So funny and yet, I am sooo scared of this. I am scared that when I get down to my ultimate goal weight I will be left with an A or B cup. :sad: I have never really been that small since grade school. I just learned to live with a fuller chest. I am not going to let fear rule my life however I can still cry about it right?
  • cnacker1
    cnacker1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Meh, if you ever really wanted to you could buy those back... LOL!
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I am in for a boob scavenger hunt
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am so happy this sort of thing does not happen to penises, specifically mine!

They may be lost but they shall never be forgotten.
    Lmao I bet if that happened a lot of males wouldn't dare to try to lose weight, especially those who don't have a lot to spare in the first place lol
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Glad to know that even 80 lbs lighter I was a C...hopefully that won't change when I lose yhe weight