Awesome job! You are inspirational!
  • neverlost
    neverlost Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Loved this, you are very inspiring.
  • JenW1973
    JenW1973 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I LOVE your story. What an amazing post and a wonderful inspiration you are! Well done!
  • geneslilwifey
    Options
    Wow that was great to read thank you for telling your story. I am so inspired now. I was having a bad day until I read your post. I was about to give up but now I am not throwing in my towel.
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!!!
  • SWiel84
    SWiel84 Posts: 43
    Options
    what a great post. congrats on your success!!! thanks for sharing your story. :):)
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You ARE something special and you've done it all yourself. Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story. Oh, by the way, you are a good writer -- see something special. :flowerforyou: :wink: :happy:
  • July
    July Posts: 239
    Options
    that's so fantastic.
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Great story. You are the reason I love MFP!
  • coachtruder
    coachtruder Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I sent your story to a relative of mine who's husband could really use this inspiration. Last I knew he was over 350 pounds also. Granted he is 6'5", but that is still not a healthy weight.
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Great work, well done. Are you sure you are 26% BF. To me the photos look like you are well under that.
  • lbergdvm
    lbergdvm Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, thanks for sharing. You are amazing.
  • fishergreen
    fishergreen Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    What a great inspiration you are! I put a link to your story in another thread for someone considering surgery. You are amazing!
  • vetboss
    vetboss Posts: 9
    Options
    You're awesome! Congrats! This was just the inspiration i needed this morning :smile:
  • jaycedwards
    jaycedwards Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you and good job... just what I needed to hear... this is my first week and its a struggle but I can do it.. :smile:
  • Jkc9059
    Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You inspire me to do this... I have struggled with my weight most of my adult life and cannot wait to see what this will bring. I have committed to make a change and have been doing it on my own for about 6 months with a 26 pound weight loss. I have found exercise that I am addicted to and now have found MFP and all the wonderful people here!!

Way to go!!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Amazing... simply amazing!!! and I'd kill for guns like yours :bigsmile:
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job!!

And you are totally ripped!! that's all just from P90x?

Great!!

Hey thanks everybody.

No it's not all from P90X. I'll give them credit for a lot, but I stopped about a year ago and have been doing various weight lifting programs on my own.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!