20 lbs by xmas, who's with me?

Options
13»

Replies

• sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Well given this is an MFP post someone has to make a snarky comment about feasibility and throw in some back of the envelope math to back it. So here goes. It is not possible to eat 20 lbs of pizza between now and Christmas. Christmas is only 4 days away so you would have to eat 5 lbs of pizza a day. Your body cannot do that. I encourage you to adopt a more sustainable goal like 1 lb of pizza for the next 20 days. You will find that by doing so your body will also have a better assimilation rate, giving you more effective weight gain from that pizza.
    Look at this, it only took three replies before some meanie pants cyberbully wouldn't support my journey.

I'mma start 20 mean people threads by xmas, who's with me?
    I support you. And salute you.

acdc-for-those-abou2rock-2.jpg
  • MeadowSong
    MeadowSong Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin bread?
  • laceyfowler
    laceyfowler Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    LOL awesome post and responses - thanks for all the smiles, guys!
  • FatOldBat
    FatOldBat Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    NO

^Ditto!

cookies or bust.:angry:
  • egrusy
    egrusy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but only if I don't have to put black olives on my pizza and there's beer involved :drinker:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    just 20 pounds? DYEEP?

2mALwAS.gif
    This gif is so perfect! (We've been watching lego Star Wars over and over this week.)
  • Fishshtick
    Fishshtick Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Well given this is an MFP post someone has to make a snarky comment about feasibility and throw in some back of the envelope math to back it. So here goes. It is not possible to eat 20 lbs of pizza between now and Christmas. Christmas is only 4 days away so you would have to eat 5 lbs of pizza a day. Your body cannot do that. I encourage you to adopt a more sustainable goal like 1 lb of pizza for the next 20 days. You will find that by doing so your body will also have a better assimilation rate, giving you more effective weight gain from that pizza.
    Look at this, it only took three replies before some meanie pants cyberbully wouldn't support my journey.

I'mma start 20 mean people threads by xmas, who's with me?

Someone had to do it...it wouldn't be a legit thread without it.