not fair

Options
Everytime I start to lose a little weight, my boobs are the first thing to noticeably shrink.

:angry:

Not fair.

Replies

• kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Everytime I start to lose a little weight, my boobs are the first thing to noticeably shrink.

:angry:

Not fair.
  • dpiggies24
    Options
    Me too........don't know what that's all about either.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    THE SAME FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are really going south...I need to invest in some good pick me up bras now because I do not have the money nor the desire to get a boob job done :laugh: :laugh: I still prefer to be thinner...oh well, I guess I have to join the flat chested women team. :noway:
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Options
    Well if it makes yall feel any better I am totally jealous. One of my main reasons for this weight loss is to lose some of my humungo boobs. I am sick and tired of back pain and looking all hunch back when I sit.
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Oh I definitely don't envy you at all. I would love some nice stable medium-sized ta-tas though. They're great when I weigh about 150... at 145 they start shrinking. :ohwell:
  • gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options
    At work a fellow teacher said to me, "Damn boo, you done lost yo' titties!" They were the first to go. I dopped two cup sizes even. Truth of the matter is, I woudl rather have a small chest and be healthy over having a large chest and heart problems.

I totally understand though.
  • gonezobean
    Options
    Oh and teh reason they go away is because they are made of fat and genetics.
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Oh and teh reason they go away is because they are made of fat and genetics.

It's weird because I haven't lost any weight from my chest. My bra back size is smaller but the cup size is the same. i actually wouldn't mind losing a bit!
  • honeybee71
    Options
    I'm a little jealous. I once lost 70 lbs and 4 band sizes, but my cup size never changed. Since I wear a DD bra, I couldn't find any that actually fit. They don't make a 32DD at wal-mart btw.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I know....the only thing I am worried about is when I hit my goal weight (145), my boobs are going to resemble a couple of tennis balls inside old socks:laugh: Guess that's what they make push-up bras for:ohwell:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm a little jealous. I once lost 70 lbs and 4 band sizes, but my cup size never changed. Since I wear a DD bra, I couldn't find any that actually fit. They don't make a 32DD at wal-mart btw.

at the moment i'm a 34 (although getting a bit loose) F so I have to irder mine from a special company, it's such a pain!
  • gonezobean
    Options
    That is the best comparrision ever! Loved it!
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    So glad I don't have that problem....I'm the only woman in my family that has small boobs. I'm a 36C, and my aunts and sister are all DD's:ohwell:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I just pretend it's back fat I'm losing, not my breasts. :laugh:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I know....the only thing I am worried about is when I hit my goal weight (145), my boobs are going to resemble a couple of tennis balls inside old socks:laugh: Guess that's what they make push-up bras for:ohwell:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mine are due south. I will have a boob job when I reach my goal and hold it. There is no bra what will make mine perky and cute.
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    I would love to get a boob job when I reach my goal but it just isn't financially possible:ohwell:
    Unless I hit the lottery or something....
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Boobs? What are boobs?
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    Boobs? What are boobs?

:laugh: :laugh:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I would love to get a boob job when I reach my goal but it just isn't financially possible:ohwell:
    Unless I hit the lottery or something....

The price of cell phones are falling along with the price of the plans, DVD players have dropped a lot, the Ipod shuffle when from $89 to $49 in no time. Maybe the price of boobs will fall too....not the boobs. Here in Fresno, you can get a set for about $4800 from a good doc.
    ....Sell your hubby.....You should be able to get a couple of dollars for him???:laugh:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    How meny men are rading this?

lol