not fair

2»

Replies

• may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    How meny men are rading this?

lol

lol, sneaky guys, bet you have lots of mental pictures going on ....:noway:

i wish i could loose a bit of mines !! since a lost a lot of inches around my waist, they look even bigger, bf doesnt seem to mind through, i just wish i wouldnt get knocked out cold when i jump,
    argg ,, the ups and downs of weight loss !!

may
  • yenn
    yenn Posts: 48 Member
    I like addition by subtraction. Your boobs may go first, but your B cups will stick out more than your C cups used to, when your belly finally goes away !!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member

....Sell your hubby.....You should be able to get a couple of dollars for him???:laugh:

Right now I'd PAY someone to take him off my hands!:explode:
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Jumping jacks are the worst- and the male Taekwondo instructors do not realize this... or are they enjoying it??
    Right now my favorite part is that I cannot see my stomach past the chest- that was a goal- now if I only knew that my feet were down there too:laugh:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member

....Sell your hubby.....You should be able to get a couple of dollars for him???:laugh:

Try Craigslist. Slap his picture on there and just say no calls, just pick up:laugh:
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member

Try Craigslist. Slap his picture on there and just say no calls, just pick up:laugh:

You guys are too funny...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    When is recycling day? just put him outside. I tried that once with the kids- but they came back for the next meal- my 16yo is 6'4" with size 15 feet- anyone want him?
  • GTOgirl1969

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How's this for a Craigslist ad??

Free to good (or not good? Who really cares?) home: An older model, run down egotistical windbag. If you like the verbal equivalent of ten pounds of fertilizer in a five pound bag, this is the deal for you.
    No phone calls please, just pick up. If you take him, make sure you bring your hip-waders and your own shovel...it could get deep.
  • Sweetheart , dont go into so much detail , one one will show up!
  • GTOgirl1969
    believe me...I'm not actually going to post that:embarassed: :bigsmile:

• Free to good (or not good? Who really cares?) home: An older model, run down egotistical windbag. If you like the verbal equivalent of ten pounds of fertilizer in a five pound bag, this is the deal for you.
    No phone calls please, just pick up. If you take him, make sure you bring your hip-waders and your own shovel...it could get deep.

Should go like this:

Free to YOU. An older model, slightly used, personal fanning machine. Very Smart (a$$ed), Intelegent (challenged) Great in the garden for fresh fruits and veggie. No Phone calls please just pick up. Complimentry hip waders and shovel included .... for the garden of course.
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    I know....the only thing I am worried about is when I hit my goal weight (145), my boobs are going to resemble a couple of tennis balls inside old socks:laugh: Guess that's what they make push-up bras for:ohwell:
    Best description I've heard... I can relate to that worry. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now.. what to do ...what t do.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    WOW, someones got tennis balls? I only have golf balls and what do I do when they r gone?:sad: At least I'm burning calories laughing at all of this.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And sooooooooooo happy to be single.:happy:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Hahahahaha. I love you guys.

I've been a solid 36C since middle school and my hubby thinks that's perfect. I bet after losing weight I'll be a big B cup. I hope not, but I bet I will be. I don't want to lose my ladies. :frown:

The hubby is not entirely enthusiastic about my new weight loss. He's on the site, too, and counting his calories and exercising with me and loves that we are getting healthy, but when I mentioned how my boobs and butt are going to shrink, he got this sad, lost look on his face... :laugh:
  • I noticed the boob thing too! I go t SOO excited!! I have alread lost 10 pounds befor joing the site! I wish my but would shrink too! haha!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    I would love to lose some of my big ol' boobies! :laugh: