MFP Confession Booth

Options

Replies

• MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    I need to cleanse my house of the naughty snacks as well..Damn those m&ms
    I'll be happy to take them away from you if they're peanut M&Ms.

Those are my favorites!
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    *my real confession: I've been doing a poop job of logging truthfully and eating within my calorie limit lately

*my young-adult angst confession: I still have a crush on the guy I've been crushing on for about six years; I haven't seen him regularly in over two years, though. I keep getting an intense urge to try to talk to him, even though I doubt anything would come of it.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    *my real confession: I've been doing a poop job of logging truthfully and eating within my calorie limit lately

*my young-adult angst confession: I still have a crush on the guy I've been crushing on for about six years; I haven't seen him regularly in over two years, though. I keep getting an intense urge to try to talk to him, even though I doubt anything would come of it.

Your biggest regret should be not finding out what he may think about it. If nothing happens, least you won't wonder anymore.

Ah.. Another for me.
    I DO NOT feel like working today lol. Well, not today.. ALMOST today.
    Wait, how do I phrase this........ -brainfart-
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    I am not wearing underwear today.
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    when people skip somebody on game boards I just think "That is a rude *****", if you have enough time to fix your comment to add who it was for, you have time to add a comment for the person who was actually on top of you and wanted to play.

So next time I see somebody skiping somebody I will be like "**** off *****!"

B) and that is my nice comment of the day
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    when people skip somebody on game boards I just think "That is a rude *****", if you have enough time to fix your comment to add who it was for, you have time to add a comment for the person who was actually on top of you and wanted to play.

So next time I see somebody skiping somebody I will be like "**** off *****!"

B) and that is my nice comment of the day

I only do that to one person (not you) because he is a thread killer. People have done it to me lmao! So maybe I'm a thread killer too!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I confess I haven't been taking all my vitamins but I keep copying previous day just to keep things easy on the diary.
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I ate some chocolate orange today.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I find women with big boobs attractive but also love men! Oh no I said that out loud
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I find women with big boobs attractive but also love men! Oh no I said that out loud
    Ditto. But, in my case, could never be in a relationship with one.
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options

A women with big boobs or a man ?
  • Sinisterly
    Options

A women with big boobs or a man ?
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Any women.
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    me too, I could never be in a relationship with a woman uuuuugh
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I hear ya!!! Haha :drinker:
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options

Me neither lol
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    I tried, but being a sex toy isn't as fun as it sounds
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I've been on here 755 days and still suck at this. Didnt care about logging any food over the holidays. I think I hate where I work but love the job. Looking and feeling old. Want nothing but pretty men on my Friend list. So much more, so little time.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I've been on here 755 days and still suck at this. Didnt care about logging any food over the holidays. I think I hate where I work but love the job. Looking and feeling old. Want nothing but pretty men on my Friend list. So much more, so little time.
    Wow, that's quite the confession there. Have you added any supportive individuals that are going through the same struggle? That's what helped me when I started.
  • CantonMan1234
    CantonMan1234 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I only log food on days i workout.
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    Wow, that's quite the confession there. Have you added any supportive individuals that are going through the same struggle? That's what helped me when I started.
    I am just here to troll the forums, I should be a better friend and actually visit my pals, but am in Europe and commenting happens 7-9 hours late for most of them therefore I troll the forums.