MFP Confession Booth

Options
Sinisterly
Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
Welcome to the confession booth!!!

- I haven't had my second meal today yet. It's 4:02PM
- I've only brushed my teeth once today. EWWWW!!!! (Oh right, only one meal so far..)
- I need to update my profile and figure out why my phone stinks (Maybe get a new phone).
- I'm in a bit of pain, but I'll be fine? <-- Yes. Questioning.

Soo.. Confess! Let it out!
What's eating you? Or what are you EATING!? Bahaha.

Replies

• Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    I LOVE FOOD!

I'm multi-tasking while "studying" and it's not really working.

I an in a crummy mood and want to scream, yell, shout or something just to get it out!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I have had a decent weekend food wise. But I'm hardcore PMS-ing and craved bread and cheese ALL DAY today, and finally my husband and I went and grabbed a cheese pizza and ate it for dinner. Stayed within my calories but went over on sodium. It satisfied my craving but is a pretty uncharacteristic dinner for me/us.
  • slimjenny21
    slimjenny21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm so so so upset that my knee has been hurting me since summer and that I haven't been able to run everyday as I did in the past. :(
    Also, I confess that I want to get an MRI done on my knee but I don't have the money nor the time for that right now!
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I get too close to my daily cal. limit ,I look over my food choices and adjust it,so I can stay under. Those are not always cheats,but I had to confess..
    Also on workdays- I supervise a restaurant in a huge resort and walkbwround ,stand around,work around about 6-7 hours a day. I never log those hours,but I also dont feel after that I have to work out... need motivation...
    So that was for me..xoxo..dont judge..
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I didn't run at all this week.

I ate 2 peppermint candies last night and didn't log them.

I'm wondering how the rest of those peppermints would taste if I crushed them up and sprinkled them over French vanilla gelato.
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    My confession:

The majority of my calories consumed today have come from drinking Bloody Mary's -- I started drinking before noon today.
  • MJC360
    MJC360 Posts: 368
    Options
    My confession:

The majority of my calories consumed today have come from drinking Bloody Mary's -- I started drinking before noon today.

I'll confess, I'm jealous. I'll also confess, I'm at work wasting time on MFP.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    --My elbow is hurting a bit
    --I am at my caloric goal for the day, and debating about going over....prolly will
    --Wish I were off tomorrow

Should we post even more personal stuff??
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    My confession:

^^I'm in on both of these fesses :ohwell:

*Edited to add.. In for the jealousy of alcohol consumption. Not actually in for drinking pre noon & continuing at work.. :cry:
  • HeKTiKKBraH
    Options
    Too lazy to buy Christmas presents leaving it until the last second.
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    My confession:

I confess that I also waste lot of time at work on MFP (and looking at sexy shoes!)-- usually while drinking as well. I work for an artist, we drink a LOT though out the day -- call doing shots "staff meetings" that "get the creative juices flowing" ;-)
  • Sinisterly
    Options

That one's entirely up to you.
    I'm halfway to sharing my entire life, but not sure I should lol.
  • kenthepainter
    kenthepainter Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My confession:

Is that a bloody with big hunks of lunchmeat and pickles ?
  • BaconWagon
    BaconWagon Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    - I'll probably be eating for myself and half a village for Christmas
    - Someone texted me today and it was a wrong number, i went along and trolled that person and now i kind of feel bad hehe
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options

Yeah I am thinking that if I did, it wouldn't be good. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Yeah I am thinking that if I did, it wouldn't be good. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Psh, let it out :flowerforyou:
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    My confession:

Lunchmeat?! Yuck. No. Pickles, yes. As well as banana peppers and green olives...it's like an alcoholic salad in a glass :-)
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    My confession:

Lunchmeat?! Yuck. No. Pickles, yes. As well as banana peppers and green olives...it's like an alcoholic salad in a glass :-)

you are awesome.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I confess .. I never log my celery that I eat any more.
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    My confession:

you are awesome.

Thank you, Thank you...

tumblr_lno44rCD261qblf8do1_500.gif