MFP Confession Booth

Options

Replies

• iamanadult
    iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I stunk up the women's washroom and then joined in with the other women when they were complaining about how disgusting it was.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    I stunk up the woman's washroom and then joined in with the other woman when they were complaining about how disgusting it was.

tumblr_mr7aofB5sT1sp9fcho1_250.gif
    tumblr_mhrmbbFqLi1rjzeroo1_500.gif
  • starlaca
    starlaca Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I have trust issues with dairy. :sick:
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Lol.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I confess to telling my husband I only drank a little Saturday night...that the drunk person who parked the car in the yard (which is now stuck because we got a ton of snow) was my brother who just got home for Christmas....I swore all day Sunday I just had the flu (which the kids had just gotten over). He believed me and took care of me all day while making fun of my brother for HIS hangover. I actually drank a crap ton and took one too many shots:( LOL!
    Lol. I like you :)
  • Jane2285
    Options
    :)
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Confessions:

* I am waaay over eating during this holiday season and I really don't care right now. :mad:
    * I am at work on MFP because I really do care that I am eating waaaay tooo much during the holiday season ; ) :sad:
    * I have no will power right now, as I eat my 3rd tootsie roll :tongue:

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays my friends... :flowerforyou:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    I confess to telling my husband I only drank a little Saturday night...that the drunk person who parked the car in the yard (which is now stuck because we got a ton of snow) was my brother who just got home for Christmas....I swore all day Sunday I just had the flu (which the kids had just gotten over). He believed me and took care of me all day while making fun of my brother for HIS hangover. I actually drank a crap ton and took one too many shots:( LOL!

awwwww....drinking and driving...how cute.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I hit the gym this morning and lsot track of time, came into work late and blamed it on the buses. Muahaha >=]
  • Jane2285
    Options
    Confessions:

* I am waaay over eating during this holiday season and I really don't care right now. :mad:
    * I am at work on MFP because I really do care that I am eating waaaay tooo much during the holiday season ; ) :sad:
    * I have no will power right now, as I eat my 3rd tootsie roll :tongue:

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays my friends... :flowerforyou:

I've had like eight cups of coffee already this morning and I am sitting at my desk trying to decide what I can do to burn off this energy......while eating tootsie rolls as well!! I'm super hyper now!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I stunk up the women's washroom and then joined in with the other women when they were complaining about how disgusting it was.

20jfvpz.gif
  • Jane2285
    Options
    :)
  • homerjspartan
    Options

I agree, this is a really cute story. It would have been totes hilar if you had killed someone driving home. I mean OMG the hilar.
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I bought a super cute pin up style dress for this weekend. I ordered it online and it's not here yet. I'm super nervous that it won't fit right or that I'll look like an idiot...

I used most of my calories on Saturday for alcohol.

I've been chugging water all day to make myself think I'm not hungry. It's not working and I really have to pee.
  • iamanadult
    iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
    Options

ACTUALLY there wasn't much drinking and driving.

Can't be serious.

tumblr_inline_mopktlrIod1qz4rgp.gif
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    *The main reason I get on the elliptical is because I get to gym at the same time the swim squad starts. This means lots of ripped guys in speedos. :wink:
    * I just drank most of the bottle of wine I got my dad for Christmas. The only reason I stopped was because it's more expensive than what I normally drink.
    *I'm going to start on another bottle just now
    *I just ate a whole lot of chips as well as peanuts + raisins before dinner. Yes, I'm still going to eat dinner :laugh:

That's all I can think of right now :smile:
  • homerjspartan
    Options

ACTUALLY there wasn't much drinking and driving.

Can't be serious.

tumblr_inline_mopktlrIod1qz4rgp.gif

Why are you getting defensive? It was only a little drinking and driving, what is the worst that could happen....

111tbu9.gif
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm at work right now but I'm not actually working. :glasses:
  • meb0407
    meb0407 Posts: 492
    Options
    I still have a ton of crap to do, but I'm wasting the day away reading other people's MFP posts and posting back...

I've crapped twice in less than 12hrs... musta been from the long drive home...

I really don't feel like being holly or jolly on Christmas... I just wanna sleep
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I'm at work right now but I'm not actually working. :glasses:
    You and me both, sister. I need a new job.