Replies

• drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya on all three.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Our friend delivered the Yearly tin of Christmas cookies and sad to say...they are no longer in the tin...(urp)
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I threw away the present my supervisor gave me.
    The craving for raw vegan chocolate is causing me shakes.
  • I confess to telling my husband I only drank a little Saturday night...that the drunk person who parked the car in the yard (which is now stuck because we got a ton of snow) was my brother who just got home for Christmas....I swore all day Sunday I just had the flu (which the kids had just gotten over). He believed me and took care of me all day while making fun of my brother for HIS hangover. I actually drank a crap ton and took one too many shots:( LOL!

I think lying to your husband is the least of your worries...

you disgust me.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    And on a lighter note - I confess to eating chocolate covered pineapple, shaped like reindeer for breakfast this morning.
  • iamanadult
    iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    And on a lighter note - I confess to eating chocolate covered pineapple, shaped like reindeer for breakfast this morning.

You disgust me. How could you?
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    -I am not supposed to be on here at work, but I am :devil:
    -If my husband knew how much I thought about having kids he would be freaked :embarassed:
    -I am supposed to be working out twice a day per doctor's orders but I am only working out once per day.
    -I totally lied to the doc about how bad my feet really are :ohwell:
    -Sometimes I get upset about how much I comment on my MFP friend's posts but then hear nothing from them when I update. I have consequently gone through and deleted people I never heard from :embarassed:
    -I cuss A LOT!!:drinker:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to flip tables.
    I want to hurl rocks at a wall.

• maryann9wood
    maryann9wood Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I gave up after an hour of yoga and laid on the floor for the last 15 minutes.

I ate crab dip at lunch AND a sandwich.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I confess I am not going to work out tomorrow or Christmas *GASP*......I am also probably possibly going to eat until I puke the next couple days....

maybe I will have some self control not sure we will see

I confess that I might actually be more depressed now than I was over 100 pounds ago last year......hmm
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    -Yesterday while baking cookies I ate A LOT of cookie dough.
    -This morning for breakfast I ate 3 chocolate covered peanut butter sandwich Ritz crackers.
    -The only thing I want for Christmas is for my husband to tell me I look good and shower me with attention and compliments.
    -I am a little obsessed with looking at before and after pics of my weightloss so far.
    -Sometimes I wish I could run away for a few days just to relax and not have a single responsibility.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options

I don't know you but I love you right now.....you make me feel better about my breakfast :)
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I am actually a pleasant person.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I am actually a pleasant person.

^I let him touch my no no spot. :sad:
  • HANGRYFEEDME
    Options
    I baked brownies yesterday. and ate half of them and they were FREAKING DELICIOUS!
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I confess:
    I've gained 20lbs this year since stopping breastfeeding. I've been hanging around here since January but have struggled to really get going on losing weight. But! I have gained a good bunch of my muscle strength back after a losing a ton on bed rest during my pregnancy with the little one.

I'm having a harder time dealing with the death of my father, who died 2 months ago, than I'm letting on. Most of the time I'm ok, I have my girls and husband to distract me and my mom to help, but sometimes it jumps out at me and out of nowhere.

~Also....I spend a lot of time on here at work....and I almost none at home, though I just got the app so that will change as soon as I figure out how to use the new fangled thing...

I too lost my Mom this year, my Dad died 5 years and 10 days to the date my Mom passed...Yes both in February, one the week of my birthday the other the week after.. Needless to say I HATE my birthday... My only living grandparent was just diagnosed with brain cancer and has been asking us why my Mom hasn't come to get her yet... I, like you, do not let on how much her death has affected me... I just eat, I eat and eat and well... you get the point. Talk about it, take comfort in your husband and your children. The sting will always be there especially when the holidays surround you but over time you will rely more on the good memories during those times and it will hurt just a little less.... Kudos for continuing to hang on and not giving up all together... It's not a race to the finish line... we are all here for you every step of the way!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I bailed on MFP a couple months (yet again) ago due to some personal issues and left a lot of friends here without saying a word. I’m back and just lurking now…terrified to reconnect. Hoping I get back to being myself after Christmas and New Years.
  • joe_madre
    Options
    I'm completely innocent. I've got nothing to confess.

I did see a live unicorn once though. He was using his horn to carve his name in a freshly poured sidewalk.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I've been using the holiday as an excuse to eat crap for the last week even though technically it's only one day and isn't even here yet.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I danced around to acdc for about 20 minutes before I figured maybe I should get my work out over with already....

I actually really like the Chipmunks Christmas music.................

Ive been eating more food lately to prepare my stomach for the abuse it shall take this week