MFP Confession Booth

Options

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I hate it when everybody is so warm and fuzzy on here with there post and I just want to be a realist and be brutally honest with everybody without the warm and fuzzy, kumbuya, Disney world post and then I get deleted as someone's friend because they misinterpret my brutally real life posts as being negative and pessimistic!

A friend request to amaysngrace has been sent.

Fixed <3.
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    It's Christmas Eve!!! ... Merry Christmas everyone. :drinker:

I have 500kcal left for today, but it's 12.30am, and I'm just going to go to bed and keep them for tomorrow/christmas day.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    I am having wine for dinner.
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I caught Father Lanigan breaking in to the wine .......
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I hate it when everybody is so warm and fuzzy on here with there posts and I just want to be a realist and be brutally honest with everybody without the warm and fuzzy, kumbuya, Disney world stuff, and then I get deleted as someone's friend because they misinterpret my brutally real life posts as being negative and pessimistic!

QFT
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I can't stand people who constantly try and tell others what to do and what they are doing is wrong. IRKS ME SO MUCH. I'm like give your opinion, but do not force it down others throats and act like your an omnipotent exercise god or something. See what else....I'm not too fond of Christmas. Never really do all the deck the halls, Christmas decorations, etc.. no tree. Just another day to me.
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options
    I can't stand people who constantly try and tell others what to do and what they are doing is wrong. IRKS ME SO MUCH. I'm like give your opinion, but do not force it down others throats and act like your an omnipotent exercise god or something. See what else....I'm not too fond of Christmas. Never really do all the deck the halls, Christmas decorations, etc.. no tree. Just another day to me.

Honestly??
  • Sreneesa
    Options

Honestly??

Yes girl.. honestly! lol
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options

^^^ this kills me too, but Christmas?? "it's the mossst.... wonderfulll... timeee.... of the yearrrr!"
  • MJC360
    MJC360 Posts: 368
    Options
    I love committing crimes. It's been years since I've committed a felony but those were always my favorite. Felonies are the best!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I'm not *actually* Mister Universe. This will crush some of you, I know. I'm sorry, for both of us.
  • Sreneesa
    Options

Honestly??

Yes girl.. honestly! lol
    I can't stand people who constantly try and tell others what to do and what they are doing is wrong. IRKS ME SO MUCH. I'm like give your opinion, but do not force it down others throats and act like your an omnipotent exercise god or something

^^^ this kills me too, but Christmas?? "it's the mossst.... wonderfulll... timeee.... of the yearrrr!"

I know girl. Its sad. And I hope one day to get out that funk. Maybe next year Ill try to be more into it and not such a humbug scrooge about it! lol...
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I'm not *actually* Mister Universe. This will crush some of you, I know. I'm sorry, for both of us.
    Damn....
    Here I thought.. Just, Damnn...
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    Read a book today. ''He's just not that into you.'' You've all heard of it, right? Right. Of course you have. Me? Not so much. Because if I had read it.....I..nevermind. *sigh* I keep confusing this site with my diary.
  • WhoIsAmber
    WhoIsAmber Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have been absolutely horrible and out of control with my eating the past 2 weeks so, I moved my calorie goals to maintenance to make sure I AT LEAST stay under that number...
  • Just_Scott
    Options
    Dear diary: guacamole for breakfast, corn tortilla chips, lunch brownies, and ham sandwich...wait confusing this with my diary...
  • chelsiem87
    chelsiem87 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm bored as ****, and honestly just want someone to flirt with to make my night go faster :wink: Is that wrong? :ohwell:
  • Sreneesa
    Options
    Dear diary: guacamole for breakfast, corn tortilla chips, lunch brownies, and ham sandwich...wait confusing this with my diary...

Stop making my stomach growl! :grumble:

Sounds so good....
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I'm bored as ****, and honestly just want someone to flirt with to make my night go faster :wink: Is that wrong? :ohwell:

1383262123148739_animate.gif
  • Just_Scott
    Options
    Honestly, one of the worst single days in 8 months.....but at 1672 calories consumed I still have about 550 left....hmmmmm...a beer. more chips, and wholly guacamole....:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: