MFP Confession Booth

Options

Replies

• chelsiem87
    chelsiem87 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm bored as ****, and honestly just want someone to flirt with to make my night go faster :wink: Is that wrong? :ohwell:

1383262123148739_animate.gif

Looove it! :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I'm bored as ****, and honestly just want someone to flirt with to make my night go faster :wink: Is that wrong? :ohwell:

1383262123148739_animate.gif

Looove it! :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:

I'll raise you RDJ.

90693-RDJ-lip-bite-gif-imgur-7qbw.gif

Mmmmm...
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Less then Zero fame...I knew him when.....baggity..bag bag....
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I'm having a glass of wine, and there is serious chocolate brownie in the house. I might not meet my macros today...
  • Just_Scott
    Options
    make the brownie giggle...maybe a few crumbs fall off long the way....
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    Less then Zero fame...I knew him when.....baggity..bag bag....
    Did not like him in that movie.

Now? Well that's a different story.
  • Just_Scott
    Options
    What about Weird Science?
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    I confess that this thread has dried up a bit..
  • Just_Scott
    Options
    I confess to making it dry....put the lotion on the....wait...I confess to never being in a well...
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I confess that tomorrow I will be baking a pumpkin pie, a pecan pie, and a tiramisu three layer cake. I WILL NOT confess how much of those items I will be eating myself....
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    More from me.

-I prefer to sleep naked.
    -I haven't climbed a tree in some years.
    -I drove illegally for a couple of years until I got my license. Never got caught.
    -I was the adult in the household at age 16 when my mother stopped being the adult because of her relationship problems.
    -I was at juvi for 1 month before becoming "the adult"
    -I want a dog .-.
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Another confession: I'm just now eating lunch. I religiously believe in my 3 meals a day, no matter what time it is!
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I'm shy
    I often scare my dog because it's funny
    I speed up at yellow lights
    I don't like crowds
  • catruledquilter
    catruledquilter Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I plan to eat a delightful meal on Christmas Day...and I don't have to cook it!!! I'll enjoy every bite...guilt free.

My confession: I have days when I don't bother to log my food because I don't want to know how bad I did.

:happy:
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    I have NO idea who any of the latest and greatest celebrities are nor do I really care.

After being at a Catholic funeral last week I am believing more and more that I am atheist.
  • catruledquilter
    catruledquilter Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Today:
    -NO filter between mouth and brain.
    -I've gone to pee more times than I care to admit.
    -I've decided to start a blog, just having a hard time deciding what the first topic will be.

My confession is I have worn dentures since I was 24 years old. This I why I can't enjoy some foods I love and won't eat fruit without cutting it first.

I had to start cutting fruit when I had braces on my teeth. I still do that.
  • PeanutButter4me
    Options
    Last month i though i was being stalked/watched by someone/something since everywhere i went i would hear a very distinct whistle - in class, on the street, at the store etc. I would always look around and wonder what's going on. Naturally i started freaking out and decided to go on google and search " keep hearing distinct whistle", ended up on Yahoo Answers, and found out all along that it was Samsung's message tone.
    Haven't told anyone irl because of that embarrassment hahaha
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Last month i though i was being stalked/watched by someone/something since everywhere i went i would hear a very distinct whistle - in class, on the street, at the store etc. I would always look around and wonder what's going on. Naturally i started freaking out and decided to go on google and search " keep hearing distinct whistle", ended up on Yahoo Answers, and found out all along that it was Samsung's message tone.
    Haven't told anyone irl because of that embarrassment hahaha

LMAO - awesome story!
  • PeanutButter4me
    Options
    ^ Well haha thanks, always thought online would be the only place to tell that
  • meb0407
    meb0407 Posts: 492
    Options
    I hate crowds and don't like talking to people
    I secretly pig out on nutella b/c it's addicting
    My favorite singer and actor are both dead... boo :(
    I love Elvis and John Wayne... watched about 30 movies with him in it! and know every Elvis song by :heart: