MFP Confession Booth

Options

Replies

• romanaXOX
    romanaXOX Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I just made a bunch of cookies.... like a TON of cookies... and now am trying to think of who to pawn them off of because if they are in my house I will eat ALL OF THEM
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    I'm actually posting from Folsom prison, CA
  • smand2000
    Options
    I confess I've never confessed. The secrets must be keeping me awake.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    i confess i put my finger in the cookie dough and have some but log it as an actual cooked cookie. I am so bad.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    i confess i put my finger in the cookie dough and have some but log it as an actual cooked cookie. I am so bad.
    That's not bad. I lick the mixing bowl clean.
    I log that, too lol.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Tonight I've totally fallen in love with kimchi......hard.
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I consider dark chocolate therapeutic and sometimes don't log it.
    When I'm in the car singing a song I like sometimes I imagine singing in front of a packed audience, even though I have less talent than your average watermelon.
    It's 2:50 in the morning, I can't sleep and I'm on MFP.
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Tonight I've totally fallen in love with kimchi......hard.

I know your love!:wink: I spent 8 years in Korea, we have a "kimchi" refrigerator in the house and always have (Korean wife).
    So good & low calorie:smile:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    One more for me. Christmas lovers, please don't be offended.
    I don't think I'll ever likes Christmas after this year.
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I post my workouts BEFORE I do them for motivation to get off my butt and go do it!

I'm in love with Christiane Amanpour, smart and dedicated journalism is so sexy!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    This is the first Christmas in a long time that I'm actually looking forward to, I think that is because I have a little one in the house again :wink:

I'm in the office, and have absolutely no desire to do a single bit of work....

It's been way too long since I've gone to the gym on a regular basis, I really need and want to go back, there just always seems to be a new excuse. Guess I'm really not ready to get rid of the rest of the fat :sad:
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I thought once I had kids, I would enjoy Christmas, but I don't. I enjoy the parts I don't have to do any work for - looking at decorations and lights, going to the Nutcracker, eating other people's cookies, but I loathe putting up the tree, decorating, and shopping for and wrapping gifts.

It's Christmas Eve, I'm working today, and I have to go home and decorate the tree and wrap all the gifts. Hubby put up the tree last night, now I have to decorate it. I'm thinking lights only and no ornaments. Also, I'm hoping I have enough gift bags to use so I don't have to wrap so much. I volunteered to make Christmas dinner, and I don't like to cook. My husband is a neat freak and gets me stressed out about cooking.

I don't want to be a grinch, but I'm turning into one.I have 4 year old twins, so you'd think this would be fun, but I can't wait until it's over!!!
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I hate it when everybody is so warm and fuzzy on here with there posts and I just want to be a realist and be brutally honest with everybody without the warm and fuzzy, kumbuya, Disney world stuff, and then I get deleted as someone's friend because they misinterpret my brutally real life posts as being negative and pessimistic!

I would love to be more honost! Instead I just delete people so "i'm not mean" :p I call it rainbows and unicorn farts :p
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I love reading #FirstWorldProblems
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I just pooped in the employee bathroom and didn't flush.
  • m_johannes
    m_johannes Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    - I am at work, pooping and playing on my phone. Don't intend to do a damn thing today because, let's be honest, it's Christmas Eve.
    - I consumed about 300 calories in beer last night and about 1500 calories in dinner alone. And I only feel a LITTLE bit guilty.
    - In sitting on the toilet at work, I can hear every word being exchanged between my trainee and our coworker. And I am listening very intently.

That's about it for now.
  • patfriendly
    patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I love GOG action

WB-8.gif
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    - I am at work, pooping and playing on my phone. Don't intend to do a damn thing today because, let's be honest, it's Christmas Eve.
    - I consumed about 300 calories in beer last night and about 1500 calories in dinner alone. And I only feel a LITTLE bit guilty.
    - In sitting on the toilet at work, I can hear every word being exchanged between my trainee and our coworker. And I am listening very intently.

That's about it for now.

That's crappy.
  • jim9097
    jim9097 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I have been at work for 4 hours, talk about boring. Nobody wants to talk with me, or maybe they were smart enough to take vacation. I went through the McDonalds drive through on the way to work and ye old #11, of course I had a panera bread cranberry muffin before I left the house. Oh and I also ate an entire bag of Jack Links Peppered Beef Jerky, and a banana. I am going to have to put in 90 minutes today just to erase breakfast.
  • splitaces
    Options

That's about it for now.

That's crappy.
    ya, that really does suck