MFP Confession Booth

Options

Replies

• TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    ok my confession. I get my *kitten* in the gym, and go several times a week. I have learned in theory about allot of health related and losing weight. However I have only replaced fat with muscle but wear the same size clothing. Not to mention at the holiday party my pictures showed I gained weight :(
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I've done nothing to lose weight yet even though I joined MFP.... Lol

look fine to me
    +1.
    +2 for sure
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    :laugh: the peppermint candies
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I chewed up a cookie and spit it out into the sink while no one was looking. :embarassed:
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options
    I haven't been logging my alcohol calories and haven't seen the gym for a month now!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Confession: Watching Elf, as previously stated. It got to the part where Zooey Deschanel sings, I FAST FORWARDED just to not have to hear her.
  • ElizabethWillNotFail
    Options
    I confess that:

- I looooooooooooooooooove eye candy at the gym :blushing: I get really annoyed when I get to the gym and the elliptical machine facing free weights area is in use. :laugh:
    - I haven't had alcohol in a week and half (Great achievement!!!) and I just got Jack and Diet coke at the liquor store, planning on having lots and logging none kikiki.
    - Sometimes after working out at night, I don't shower before going to bed :blushing:
    - I hate my toes, I hate my teeth but my booty........now that's my pride and joy :heart: (I always pretend like its nothing)
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    - i hate xmas.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    - i hate xmas.
    I HATE CHRISTMAS TOOOO!!!!!!!!
    :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • Jeff_Eff
    Options
    I wore short-shorts to the gym last night (but only to run on the treadmill).
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options
    I ate half a jar of chocolate kisses, snuck some ice-cream out of the fridge, and made myself healthy (but tweaked so now unhealthy) egg nog.
    I'm also dreading going over my family's house because I was skinnier the last time I saw them. Boooo :(
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I ate half a round of brie cheese in puffed pastry bake! It was totally worth it
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    I ate half a round of brie cheese in puffed pastry bake! It was totally worth it

Umm, yeah. I would have to agree.
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I chewed up a cookie and spit it out into the sink while no one was looking. :embarassed:
    Wasted calories....you should always swallow.....ALWAYS
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Wasted calories....you should always swallow.....ALWAYS
    That's what she said.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    I'm pre-empting the copious amounts of food/alcohol I am going to consume so I am already at the gym AND my lunch today is uber clean= winning :D:happy:
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I don't log my chewing gum.
  • Fridaklo77
    Options
    I just ate some Chocolate Cherries, skipped lunch........... thinking about giving up on this! Planning on heading to Wendys and getting a number 7 or whatever LOL extra fries..........
  • shafa4321
    shafa4321 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have to remind myself all day that jealousy/anger will hurt me more and to accept that some time I amnot the one who is winner .for food I did well for carb (even I am in critical time to cheat ) My weakness is after 6 pm .
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I hate it when everybody is so warm and fuzzy on here with there posts and I just want to be a realist and be brutally honest with everybody without the warm and fuzzy, kumbuya, Disney world stuff, and then I get deleted as someone's friend because they misinterpret my brutally real life posts as being negative and pessimistic!