MFP Confession Booth

Options

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    I confess to telling my husband I only drank a little Saturday night...that the drunk person who parked the car in the yard (which is now stuck because we got a ton of snow) was my brother who just got home for Christmas....I swore all day Sunday I just had the flu (which the kids had just gotten over). He believed me and took care of me all day while making fun of my brother for HIS hangover. I actually drank a crap ton and took one too many shots:( LOL!

awwwww....drinking and driving...how cute.

I agree, this is a really cute story. It would have been totes hilar if you had killed someone driving home. I mean OMG the hilar.

ZOMG i kno! but i didnt, so wutevar!
    i posted my parking job to my insta!

FOLLOW ME PLZ!!

svCAR-420x0.jpg
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm at work right now but I'm not actually working. :glasses:
    You and me both, sister. I need a new job.

Haha nice!! I actually enjoy my job for the most part... but just wishing I was at home right now instead of sitting here for a few more hours :)
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I just spent the last hour and a half trying to get a hair cut and stopped at Men's Wearhouse...during work. Whoops.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I haven't been logging all my food lately. (but maintaining my weight so far)
    I have to work today and am doing some net surfing in between.
    I have been motivational to my MFP friends but am not starting back up on my exercise until after the Christmas crap is done.

After buying half of my kids gifts (half the budget I set), I got lazy and am wrapping the rest of the money up in a box for each of them. (but I'm sure they'll like getting money. they're 16yrs and 14yrs old)

:-)
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I confess:
    I've gained 20lbs this year since stopping breastfeeding. I've been hanging around here since January but have struggled to really get going on losing weight. But! I have gained a good bunch of my muscle strength back after a losing a ton on bed rest during my pregnancy with the little one.

I'm having a harder time dealing with the death of my father, who died 2 months ago, than I'm letting on. Most of the time I'm ok, I have my girls and husband to distract me and my mom to help, but sometimes it jumps out at me and out of nowhere.

~Also....I spend a lot of time on here at work....and I almost none at home, though I just got the app so that will change as soon as I figure out how to use the new fangled thing...
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I'm at work right now but I'm not actually working. :glasses:
    You and me both, sister. I need a new job.

Haha nice!! I actually enjoy my job for the most part... but just wishing I was at home right now instead of sitting here for a few more hours :)
    Oh, well. Then we should TOTALLY trade jobs! I'm sitting at home, would much rather get out haha.
    Got soooo much planned for the rest of the week, though.
    1.) Gym
    2.) Gym
    3.) Gym
    4.) Uhh.. Yeah, Gym.
    5.) Gym.
    6.) Gym.

And so on :P
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I confess to telling my husband I only drank a little Saturday night...that the drunk person who parked the car in the yard (which is now stuck because we got a ton of snow) was my brother who just got home for Christmas....I swore all day Sunday I just had the flu (which the kids had just gotten over). He believed me and took care of me all day while making fun of my brother for HIS hangover. I actually drank a crap ton and took one too many shots:( LOL!
    Lol. I like you :)

Yes, nothing says LOL like potentially killing someone.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Very much so.
  • iamanadult
    iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :)

Too late, already quoted. Internet wins.
  • emtbabe326
    Options
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    My confession:

The majority of my calories consumed today have come from drinking Bloody Mary's -- I started drinking before noon today.

I started the day with coffee and baileys....at 6:30 AM.
  • emtbabe326
    Options

To the wonderful person who wrote this post-Im an EMT and you freakin sicken me. I love pulling body parts of drunk drivers out of the car at 3am-oohhh its SOOOO FUN!!! Karma spares no one-and you will get yours babe-PROMISE:mad: . Have fun killing small children!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

Ok to whomever wrote this is you made me pee my pants laughing!!!!:laugh: NOT! As an EMT, we love nothing better to jump out oF bed at 3am and pull body parts of some idots like you out of the car-especially small children!!! WHOO HOO!! You are so funny!!! You sicken me-and karmas gonna get you babe-LOL!!!! (not so funny huh smart one? I will get kicked if I say anymore-just PM and I will tell you what you REALLY are!!!! HAVE FUN KILLING SMALL CHILDREN!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

it was jane2285.
    funny, she thinks her posts get erased if she edits them to smilies and LOLs. derpers gonna derp.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

To the wonderful person who wrote this post-Im an EMT and you freakin sicken me. I love pulling body parts of drunk drivers out of the car at 3am-oohhh its SOOOO FUN!!! Karma spares no one-and you will get yours babe-PROMISE:mad: . Have fun killing small children!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

If you're referencing me, my post was entirely filled with sarcasm. I'm a nurse and I will never forget the night of Halloween 2006 when a patient of mine was brought to labor and delivery after being struck by a drunk driver and lost her husband and 18 month old child.
  • emtbabe326
    Options

If you're referencing me, my post was entirely filled with sarcasm. I'm a nurse and I will never forget the night of Halloween 2006 when a patient of mine was brought to labor and delivery after being struck by a drunk driver and lost her husband and 18 month old child.

IM REFEREING TO WHOEVER WROTE THE POST ABOUT DRINKING AND DRIVING-NOT YOU.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

IM REFEREING TO WHOEVER WROTE THE POST ABOUT DRINKING AND DRIVING-NOT YOU.

LOUD NOISES

I don't care what they do. It's just job security for me.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

Very much so.

are you saying your initial response was sarcastic? interesting.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Very much so.

are you saying your initial response was sarcastic? interesting.
    DING DING DING!!!
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options

Very much so.

Why what a wonderful person you are. I wonder if my dead best friend from high school who was killed by a drunk driver would agree that this is hilarious.. :mad: