Replies

• MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    It worked.. that's why I left after thirty minutes... lol
  • desolate_angel
    desolate_angel Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling I'm going to be called in to work tomorrow morning, so I put my phone on silent when I got home tonight.

I'm making chocolate chip cookies tomorrow, and I'm going to eat some of the dough off the sides of the bowl and not log it.

I love Christmas, but for the first year ever, working retail is killing my Christmas spirit and that makes me sad.:cry:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I worked overnights in the office this weekend and was alone. During which time I let out a few ripe farts.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • 2bePhantasticallyfit
    Options
    I am a terrible gift wrapper...an 8 year old can wrap better then me.
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I lost an almond once...
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I keep putting off exercise, oh, and I pooped in the staff bathroom tonight. :sick:
  • ronmonkey
    Options
    I've just eaten 3 milk brioches with Nutella and a large piece of strawberry swiss roll for breakfast
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    New day!
    -I started on a blog post. Got writer's block halfway through. YAYYY....
    -Still not hungry, but I already anticipated this.
    -Going to gymrat it the rest of the week.
    -Have to go shopping for shoes soon. Need some fuel. FUEL. (Yes yes, I'm such a girl, bite me).

more to come.
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I had 5 Hershey kisses and 3 snickers minis for breakfast. I logged it.
  • crystalrose_tina
    crystalrose_tina Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I bought a king sized candy bar and an xbox game for my brothers birthday then ate the candy bar. Next day bought two king sized candy bars so I wouldn't eat his again...ate both. I ended up only giving him the xbox game. Happy Birthday bro... lol
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I bought a king sized candy bar and an xbox game for my brothers birthday then ate the candy bar. Next day bought two king sized candy bars so I wouldn't eat his again...ate both. I ended up only giving him the xbox game. Happy Birthday bro... lol

I suggest you buy four next time and then let him lick all of them so that you won't eat them. Then gift wrap them.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    AZ has the sexiest shake weight evvverrrrr
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm hungover from too much bourbon last night.
    I ate cake for breakfast.
    I'm probably not going to do any work today.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I almost ate rancid crab meat yesterday. Who knew you had to refrigerate the can!!! Stunk up my house when I opened it. Gave some to the chihuahua, but sadly, she looks to be okay :grumble:
  • meb0407
    meb0407 Posts: 492
    Options
    Still in my pjs and don't wanna get out of them...
    Have a ton of crap to get done, but not doing any of it right now...
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I did a 5k on Saturday, stopped at every bar along the route and got piss drunk. Whatever. Happy Holidays :drinker:
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    MFP has left me with completely disordered eating. True story.
    I also can't wait for Christmas to end. I've had it with all these food and family-centric holidays. Bah humbug!
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My confession:

The majority of my calories consumed today have come from drinking Bloody Mary's -- I started drinking before noon today.

I'll confess, I'm jealous. I'll also confess, I'm at work wasting time on MFP.

I agree with both of you..jealous that you are drinking Bloody Mary's right now...as I wish I could be...and also confess that I'm wasting time on MFP as well. Lol.

Um..confess that I overindulged in drinking calories Saturday night and only logged half of them so I could be under...
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I did a 5k on Saturday, stopped at every bar along the route and got piss drunk. Whatever. Happy Holidays :drinker:

You. Are. Awesome.