serious issues

Options
2»

Replies

• Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    At 600 calories, what is in those cookies and ice cream????? But yes, you must eat them otherwise aliens will come from outer space to melt your brain and steal the cookies and ice cream.
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    woman up....EAT !!!! hahaha
  • littlelexical
    littlelexical Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Starvation mode may have already kicked in... Your body is very in tune with you... It probably senses you are contemplating a serious calorie defecit... Eat them... with haste!
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    This is a joke right?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    At 600 calories, what is in those cookies and ice cream????? But yes, you must eat them otherwise aliens will come from outer space to melt your brain and steal the cookies and ice cream.

Aliens? Now you're just being silly.
  • Achrya
    Options
    This is a joke right?

Why would I be joking? Very serious topics are being discussed here.

Anyway, rude people who think this is some kind of game aside, ive decided to go ahead and eat the cookies. Gotta be strong.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    This is a joke right?

Anyway, rude people who think this is some kind of game aside, ive decided to go ahead and eat the cookies. Gotta be strong.

you were always going to eat them.
    iifym thats all well and good, but not everyone has mastered just one cup of ice cream yet.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to eat the ice cream too. That's very serious business. If you don't eat ice cream those cookies you ate will instantly turn into fat and get stored.
  • Project_Jodie
    Options
    This is a joke right?

Well I'm completely confused by this thread but I hope to get your figure one day OP and be able to eat cookies and icecream for dessert :)
  • Swiftdogs
    Swiftdogs Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Oh my, this is an example of some of the misguided advice you'll find here.:grumble: Don't you know it's only the week that matters? You won't go into starvation mode in one day. If you have cookie and ice cream calories left at night, that's breakfast the next day. Of course Sunday is an exception. If the clock strikes midnight Sunday and you are under goal for the week, BOOM, starvation mode and you'll never drop another ounce.

:tongue:

(For those who don't "get this" don't worry. You will after reading these forums for a while.)
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    This is a joke right?

So after all that, you just went ahead and ate the cookies without offering any to the rest of us? Sharing is caring.
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    This is a joke right?

Thank you for being a good example to all of us. your dedication is a beacon for everyone here.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    wait a couple hours and have a snack

But if I eat them after midnight but before I go to bed do I log it as today or tomorrow?

No, but you might turn into one of these.

2m67qqe.jpg

He's pretty cute, but you wouldn't like his waist to hip ratio.

Edited because photobucket fail.
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I don't think it matters whether you ate them or not...just do what works for you. We are ALL special snowflakes.

Just for goodness sake DON'T WEIGH EVERY DAY.

On the other hand your diary is closed. Maybe they don't count at all if your diary doesn't know about them. And stop lifting, lifting and cookies is guaranteed to make you bulky. My brother's wife's girlfriend read on a blog about gluten that someone got bulky once. She was able to fix it with a hairdryer and some shrink film, much cheaper than those commercial body wraps that are infused with poisons to give us cancer and keep the people down.

Good luck "loosing the wait."
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,008 Member
    Options
    This is a joke right?

Thank you for being a good example to all of us. your dedication is a beacon for everyone here.

Dedication to bacon is good. What? ... Oh, never mind.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Im wondering if the starvation mode comment was serious if it was you should do some research. Theres alot of bro-science on that medical condition. Do some research and come to your own conclusions. If your happy with your progess how every you may get there, and your not suffering from any type of medical condition or disorders then do what feels right.
  • Achrya
    Options
    This is a joke right?

you were always going to eat them.
    iifym thats all well and good, but not everyone has mastered just one cup of ice cream yet.

It was only half a cup, actually.
  • Achrya
    Options
    This is a joke right?

So after all that, you just went ahead and ate the cookies without offering any to the rest of us? Sharing is caring.

My bad. Next time cookies at my house! I'll make enough for everyone, in honor of all the amazing advice and support I got here. :drinker:

You gotta bring your own ice cream and milk though.