How are we surviving the holidays??

Options
13»

Replies

• JoJo__Fit
    JoJo__Fit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I just log everything :) & indulge and enjoy :) As long as I maintain or gain a pound or 2, I'm still happy with that :)

The holidays are once a year, I'm not gonna stop enjoying the foods I love. Moderation is key!!

So Enjoy :)
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    That's the beauty of MFP, even if you over indulge at a dinner party, you can always burn it off before the day ends and still meet your goal. I simply walk it off until I bring my negative count to 0.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Staying within my calories because I want to.

If I did decide to go over I woulnt feel guilty.
  • aggiegirl121
    aggiegirl121 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    By eating salmon, Brussels sprouts with pancetta, and maybe a glass of white wine. I may have a small side plate of some stuffing and greens, but i refuse to overdo it.
  • jess1992uga
    jess1992uga Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I am "surviving" the holidays by trying to live. I suddenly lost my father 4 weeks ago....and I let my anorexia and dieting and all the calories and numbers steal so many precious holidays between us. So my father didn't survive to this holiday. No one expected it...doubt he even did. So I am "surviving" these holidays by living them as if I won't survive the next. No regrets. Enjoy the moments, forget the food. This is one day...one day I will never get back...one day where calories just don't matter. I will count the memories and let the calories count themselves. This is hard as I just officially gained from 80s into 90s and this will be the most I have weighed since Feb...
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I am "surviving" the holidays by trying to live. I suddenly lost my father 4 weeks ago....and I let my anorexia and dieting and all the calories and numbers steal so many precious holidays between us. So my father didn't survive to this holiday. No one expected it...doubt he even did. So I am "surviving" these holidays by living them as if I won't survive the next. No regrets. Enjoy the moments, forget the food. This is one day...one day I will never get back...one day where calories just don't matter. I will count the memories and let the calories count themselves. This is hard as I just officially gained from 80s into 90s and this will be the most I have weighed since Feb...

Very sorry about the loss of your father. Keep him in your heart, and carry on. As you say, 'This is one day you will never get back.'