2013 Goal Reached and My Success Story - 118 Pounds Lost

Options

Replies

• GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing, not sure you are aware but the before younger and child photo - you were very pretty - just saying. What an inspiration, just in time too, like me I imagine a lot of us on here are ready to get on the band wagon again so thank-you for the inspiration x
  • focuseddiva
    focuseddiva Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Simply awesome. You look ten years younger, too. AMAZING.
  • gngracie
    gngracie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation you have undergone! All of your hard work has really paid off and I totally agree with you about the gift you've given yourself and your family - a healthy, active you! You look amazing!
  • cherrybomb526
    cherrybomb526 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in every one of these pictures, before and after. Congratulations on getting healthy!
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You have been beautifully confident and sexy no matter what size...way to enjoy your new found health!
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You have overcome so much and learned to love yourself too. You look so happy and healthy and strong. You are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing.
  • futurestarz
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!!! And in one year for the most-part?!?! I am re-starting at a very similar size to what you were at the beginning of the year, and you just gave me so much motivation of how I can look by next Christmas! Thank you!!!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a WONDERFUL present to yourself!! And it seems you had more genuine smiles the more you lost. Thanks for sharing. This is a great inspiration. Plus now you have the tools to be there for your daughter so she won't have to travel the same road you traveled. You can be there to guide her.

I am so glad you found someone to be there in your life for you.
    Congrats...and happy holidays to you and your family!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,367 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    You ROCK the black top with the peplum skirt, and the neckline is great, too!
    I'm taking a screen shot so that I can find one, or have one made for me.
    Congratulations on all you've accomplished: I hope to do close to the same 2014.
    Blessings and best wishes for you and your family at Christmas and in the NEW YEar!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW AMAZING!!
  • livingandlovinglife
    Options
    Incredible!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story! It is so motivating and you are an inspiration to many people...myself included! :flowerforyou:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    What a great job you've done, for yourself and your entire family...your MFP family as well!! Your path is very inspiring... so glad you posted today.. it's really helped me reading this.

I agree with the poster who mentioned your fashion sense .... exactly what I was thinking as I scrolled through the photos!:wink:You were beautiful before (as is your lil girl!) but now you believe it yourself.:heart:
  • jitsuda
    jitsuda Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for sharing :)
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    omg amazing!
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you, you look amazing!!!
  • slimjenny21
    slimjenny21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And I absolutely love the peplum and red pants outfit! it's perfect!
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look great!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous and an inspiration to all of us. I can relate weighing in at 280 the day I gave birth. Now 115+ lighter :)
  • Armagan123
    Armagan123 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yoou look superb! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!