2013 Goal Reached and My Success Story - 118 Pounds Lost

Options

Replies

• Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Holy WOW! Major congrats on your hard work and dedication. Love the red and black outfit.
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations on your getting your life in order and your success. Being healthy is not only good for you it's good for your little girl too. Now she'll have a healthy mommy who can run and play with her as well as provide her with proper nutrition and self image as well!

I am saddened that you had a "bad childhood," that is so unfair and wrong. In case no one out there ever told you they were proud of you, the mother in me is screaming it... I'M PROUD OF YOU!!!! What you have done is an extremely large accomplishment. What you have done on your own, others have paid thousands for someone to guide them to do and have still failed. You have proven that you have the ability to overcome obstacles that some will never be able to move past. Leave your past in the past; it looks as though you have created for yourself an amazing future. woo hop!!

:flowerforyou:
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Such a huge transformation! Great job. You look amazing!
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    What an absolutely amazing success story. You should be extremely proud of the life changes that you made. You look incredible and you are truly an inspiration. Congratulations on your fantastic success!!!
  • rosevalleygirl23
    rosevalleygirl23 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great inspiration. Besides your age, I think I'm we are weigh loss twins, pregnancy weights and crappy childhood and all. I hope to be able to rock 150 lbs this time next year!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

just wow! you look great, congratulations!
  • TemikaThompson
    TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    :love: love it!
  • Grumbers
    Grumbers Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing. Well done! :)
  • jmcoyuela
    jmcoyuela Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Great job, you are truly an inspiration!
  • chrissyreneet
    chrissyreneet Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congrats!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    You did an amazing job !! You look great !! Thank you so much for sharing :)

This is great for our motivation !
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I loved that you showed so many pics of your progression. What a wonderful gift you have given yourself .
  • hannydeee
    hannydeee Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a journey. Well done.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! And so pretty. And sounds smart and down to earth. What a fantastic post. Very inspirationnal.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Excellent work chick!!! You look like a different person and so much more younger!! Xx
  • UncertainAngel12
    UncertainAngel12 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well done I'm so happy for oyu :D You are so beautiful by the way. Such natural beauty and eyes that draw you in. Well done and I'm sure the kids love having a mummy that can chase them around :D
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    Wow!
  • UncertainAngel12
    UncertainAngel12 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you're doing so well yourself well done on the 20 kg's :-)
  • David1406
    Options
    Truly inspirational and I'm sure you'll give such inspiration to thousands more who struggle to maintain the necessary discipline to lose weight sensibly and safely.
    Well done, and a very happy new year from a rainy and windy UK!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!