Freaks Logging Calories Over Christmas

Options

Replies

• inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Over but logged :). Guess I'm a freak as well.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    Not a freak. Logging. And enjoying myself - plenty of treats, but not to excess.
  • catita1025
    catita1025 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, definitely logged...no reason to change! As the gym is closed today I'll be there tomorrow morning. It will help me to avoid the mall - my bigger temptation at this point! :bigsmile:
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Another freak here! Logged in at 2k over and, because I'm in the UK, I get to do it all over again tomorrow! Hurrah for Boxing Day!

Might go for a wee walk tomorrow though...
  • hannibal28
    hannibal28 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Always logging, over 600 days and counting.
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Logged Christmas Eve and will log Christmas day tomorrow or later tonight. But logging doesn't mean I didn't go hog wild; I just like data :smile: (and my data is likely crap, since I've been eating and drinking like someone who drinks and is celebrating with family and friends).
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I can be a Freak, I can be a Freak, I can be a Freak, every day of every week!
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Tara, and I am a freak!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I logged to the best of my ability, but have a feeling I estimated too high, but in the end I don't really care.
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Please assure me I'm not alone here. ;)

You are not alone. Logged every morsel. Over by 55 calories.
  • sarahyourprincess
    sarahyourprincess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Logged, went over but didn't stress about it
  • Sweetface421
    Sweetface421 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Logged in AND did my 50 min. circuit training program (with my husband's encouragement & my 6 yr. old joining in).
    Let the freak flag fly :)
  • wordgirl3
    wordgirl3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I did pretty good. Went over by 18 calories, and I feel great!!!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I'm a proud freak.
  • dianahoo
    dianahoo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Logged but doubt the accuracy. Just want to stay in the habit of logging. Ate way too stinking much today and I'm feeling physically miserable. But, I know I'll get back on the wagon tomorrow and that's ok.
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I logged but I don't consider it being a freak. It's a helpful habit and I like it.
  • roberggren
    Options
    I logged and walked 4+ miles even though I indulged in Chinese food for dinner.....holy sodium! I am still under my daily goal for the day but feel guilty. I must keep reminding myself this is a lifestyle change so I saw no need to skip a day of logging.
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm logging. Going to be way over, but one day won't kill me.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Reports as ordered.

(ETA yes logging, but not caring about a calorie goal today. It's just nice to be able to include these weeks when doing calculations.)
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I logged but I don't consider it being a freak. It's a helpful habit and I like it.

Same here.

I came in a few under on calories. The holidays are not getting a chance to mess with my progress.