Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Ground beef.
  • sjsosu
    sjsosu Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    some sort of microwave potato baking bag.....as seen on TV!
  • Matt24442
    Options
    some sort of microwave potato baking bag.....as seen on TV!

8lZAkjs.gif
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I got a full size cardboard cutout of **** Yuengling, owner of Yuengling brewery. I don't drink Yuengling. I don't even drink beer. :huh:

Whoever got you that must have stolen it from a bar. I mean, you can't buy that stuff, can you?

Mmm, Yuengling (I only get that beer when I visit the East coast).

My odd gift: A book of postcards (think someEcards) that you can send to people? Most are pretty nasty so I suppose they are more to laugh at and then use to start your next campfire? LOL I appreciate the humor it just was an odd gift to me.
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My 17 year old bought me a jar of wrinkle cream....lol.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Tire pressure gauge. But I'm actually pretty happy with it. So useful!
  • msdoan
    msdoan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My husband had the nerve to buy me an apron and my mother got me an Olay Body wash 3 pack from Costco! Granted she also got hubs a can of peanuts. All I can do is laugh! LOL:laugh:
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I got a full size cardboard cutout of **** Yuengling, owner of Yuengling brewery. I don't drink Yuengling. I don't even drink beer. :huh:

Whoever got you that must have stolen it from a bar. I mean, you can't buy that stuff, can you?

My Mother bought it at a yard sale. She buys most of her gifts at yard sales...
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Skinny POP Popcorn
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Well since I have been reading about bodybuilders using hemorrhoid cream and I am the kind of you-have-to-try-everything type, I got a tube :laugh: Didn't try it yet tho :smile:
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    My mom. *sigh* God that woman takes last minute shopping to a whole new level. Clearly she attempted to buy us all gifts on Christmas Eve at 11:59 P.M. before realizing all the stores were closed. Then she must have headed over to either a grocery store or a liquor store, because my gift was a huge bottle of Velvet Cake Vodka and a gift card to some random restaurant I've never heard of 45 minutes away. It was depressing to witness her trying and act enthusiastic about giving it to us. And what the FCK is velvet cake Vodka?!
  • sparkynme
    Options
    My mom. *sigh* God that woman takes last minute shopping to a whole new level. Clearly she attempted to buy us all gifts on Christmas Eve at 11:59 P.M. before realizing all the stores were closed. Then she must have headed over to either a grocery store or a liquor store, because my gift was a huge bottle of Velvet Cake Vodka and a gift card to some random restaurant I've never heard of 45 minutes away. It was depressing to witness her trying and act enthusiastic about giving it to us. And what the FCK is velvet cake Vodka?!

I saw that the other day at the liquor store. Vodka comes in a whole bunch of flavors, apparently. I'm not a Vodka drinker, though.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I would say this is it...

tumblrmrdzs7to1e1r3gb3zo1400.gif
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    I would say this is it...

tumblrmrdzs7to1e1r3gb3zo1400.gif

This quite literally HORRIFIES me. First time...funny. Second time, WTF is that creature?!?!
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    Weird but awesome.....
    Battery powered heated socks!!!
  • justlistening
    justlistening Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Last year my mom gave my daughter a laser measuring thingy-- you know the kind to measure a room with. My mom said that my daughter would need it for 7th grade?? We laughed about it several times; so far it is the worst. Don't tell my mom though.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Nothing...I got nothing....Guess I was naughtier than I thought this year. ;)

This sounds about right.
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    A rubber band gun!

i've had that. lots of fun. was replaced by a marshmallow shooter.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

And told mfp all about it.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

And told mfp all about it.

:laugh: Right? Everybody knows Santa's on mfp.