Not waiting for New Years day

Options
13»

Replies

• journey_man
    journey_man Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Lol. I thought I was the only one with the picture thing. I happened to me on Thanksgiving. At that point, there was no escaping reality. The funny thing is that everyone else in the picture looked like how I saw them in real life. So it stood to reason that what was in the picture was how everyone else saw ME. Awful.
  • GeekGirlOnAQuest
    GeekGirlOnAQuest Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am with all of you! I have been struggling with this weight for years, losing and regaining the same 20-30 lbs. This morning I stepped on the scale and I was at my highest weight ever! So I am starting today. I have over 100 lbs to lose and I need to keep trying no matter what.

Anyone who wants to share support and encouragement, please feel free to add me as a friend!

Good luck everyone and happy and HEALTHY 2014!!
  • Imacleaner
    Imacleaner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started back to work this summer from being a stay at home mom for 15 years. I have packed on the pounds from sitting!! I have 10 pounds to get off then another 10. I am not dreading this, I am excited to that I have time to get it off before summer. I would like to be half way by March. Looking for support and accountability that is why I am on this site. Would love to make some new friends along the journey. Good luck to us all!
    Cheers-
    Sherryl
  • Kasmira0004
    Kasmira0004 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This was me a couple of years ago. It was pictures my mother-in-law took at my oldest daughter's second birthday party. I was mortified!

Good luck, you can do this!! Feel free to add me, anyone really! :)
  • prettymrsnelson
    Options
    I was in the same boat! My hubby and I started today! Good luck!
  • Shawnalou46
    Shawnalou46 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am beginning to feel muscles in my legs and my abs with just the little bit I've done so far. My dog and I jogged a little this morning. Cold outside, but not as cold as yesterday. My doggy needs to lose some weight, too! Everyone remember to eat your black-eyed peas tomorrow! Happy New Year 2014!:laugh: :laugh: