Oh my gosh WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Options
So this week I used Christmas and TOM as an excuse to eat excessively awful, approximately 3500 to 5000 calories per day. I do not recall eating any fruits or vegetables and for the last two days I have been drinking Diet Sunkist instead of water. So this afternoon when I woke up I made a smoothie with these ingredients:
3 oz mango
1/4 cup papaya
2 navel oranges
1 cup frozen fruit (peach, mango, pineapple, strawberry)

I took my vitamin c, iron,calcium magnesium complex, and chlorophyll supplements shortly after the smoothie and washed it down with three glasses of water that had 1 tablespoon of fresh squeezed lime juice.

Ever since I have been a wreck! My stomach started to rumble, my mouth started to water like I was going to vomit. I can not stop using the bathroom (not urine) and the idea of eating something else is taxing even though I had less than 300 calories so far today.

Does anyone know what is happening? I am not joking I tried to take psyllium husk and bentonite clay to absorb whatever and it did not seem to work. By the way I have had at least 12 glasses of water today.

Replies

• MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    bump for a quick solution
  • TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am by no means an expert. but i have had times were i fell off the wagon for a few days.. then got back on track.. and had the same issue. i believe its your body cleaning itself out. Give it a day or so and you should feel much better. Good luck :)
  • SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Maybe you are just sick?
  • darkestdayz
    darkestdayz Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Stomach bug? Lots of those going around.
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Maybe food poisoning? If it isn't better by tomorrow, I would call a doctor and ask their opinion.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Maybe you are just sick?

this..
    also maybe whatver you indulged on had you ..um...clogged up and all that fiber released the kraken
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Maybe you are just sick?

Yeah
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    So this week I used Christmas and TOM as an excuse to eat excessively awful, approximately 3500 to 5000 calories per day. I do not recall eating any fruits or vegetables and for the last two days I have been drinking Diet Sunkist instead of water. So this afternoon when I woke up I made a smoothie with these ingredients:
    3 oz mango
    1/4 cup papaya
    2 navel oranges
    1 cup frozen fruit (peach, mango, pineapple, strawberry)

I took my vitamin c, iron,calcium magnesium complex, and chlorophyll supplements shortly after the smoothie and washed it down with three glasses of water that had 1 tablespoon of fresh squeezed lime juice.

Ever since I have been a wreck! My stomach started to rumble, my mouth started to water like I was going to vomit. I can not stop using the bathroom (not urine) and the idea of eating something else is taxing even though I had less than 300 calories so far today.

Does anyone know what is happening? I am not joking I tried to take psyllium husk and bentonite clay to absorb whatever and it did not seem to work. By the way I have had at least 12 glasses of water today.

Take an antacid. You just poured poured citric acid (and a lot of it) down your stomach.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    sounds like you are sick..

drink fluids and rest.
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You have eating a lot of sugar and fibre in your shake. I guess it is speeding up the bodies natural detox process. Make sure you drink plenty of fluids, water mostly, but electrolytes if you feel dehydrated.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    You have eating a lot of sugar and fibre in your shake. I guess it is speeding up the bodies natural detox process. Make sure you drink plenty of fluids, water mostly, but electrolytes if you feel dehydrated.

No.
  • TaurusV
    Options
    I had same problem this Christmas. I am eating gluten free, but in Xmas was almost impossible not to eat apple pie of the mother in law, or a crumbed fish or something there and here, drank 3 glasses of wine, and I didnt eat that much, but I ate a big piece of panettone cupcake special (this one http://www.bauliusa.com/Products/MilkChocolateCupCake/) style,exactly 125 g, half of it and I know I had a HUGE belly ache the next day, not the hangover type.

Was pretty ugly, I felt like a balloon was going to explode in my belly. Was not gases, was very weird. My stool was weird too for 2 days. Now I feel better, but still with cramps.

I think is a way our stomachs and digestive system gets to say they are in shock and wont take this ****. But who knows for sure?

I know that when I traveled to Japan for some weeks I got pretty stomach ill in general. And I heard Asiatic port workers here in Europe frequently have stomach illnesses for some time till they get used. Dogs when you change their usual brand of dog food can vomit and have stool issues (my dog did sometimes).

But if you have fever, shivers or anything gets worse go to a doctor. Is the best solution.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

No.

no x 10
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    If you've eaten excessively for a week, maybe just have a day off eating and let your body digest and do it's thing without any more to deal with.
    One day of fasting if you re sick won't hurt.
    I hope this helps.
  • drmcfadyen
    Options
    Possibly mold toxin on fruit?
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    If I understand this right, you ate like crap, and excessively, for a bunch of days, and you're wondering why your tummy is upset?

Is that about the gist of it?
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options

No.

no x 10

This calls for exponents.
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    if you are vomiting as well that means is food poison.. if not your stomach is just upset ...maybe acidity
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Any reason you are supplementing Vitamin C? You took a supplement on top of a smoothie chock full of it. Excess Vitamin C is excreted in urine, but before it's flushed, it can lead to things like diarrhea and an upset tummy.