Boob loss's useless rant / HUGE thanks to real women here

Options
124»

Replies

• AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Ladies, you have given me a massive chuckle, and also a sense of "OMG, it happens to other people too!" I lose so much from my (already teeny) boobs every time I start a new diet that the joke between my mum and I is that I need to stop yo-yo dieting because I'm going to be boobless within the next year if I keep stopping and starting. My sister is a large breasted girl, and I honestly am not displeased to have gotten the smaller ones in the family - I've seen her hold them up to relieve pressure on her neck. That's not cool! I'm with the lass who said that being a smaller frame with smaller boobs looks better than being bigger with big boobs! =)
  • TXRanchGirl
    Options

with a very dissapointed husband. :)
    Way I see it..they make padded/push up bras for a reason..and one day, when enough pennies are saved, I will BUY my boobs back! the benefits of being slim and fit far outweigh having boobs

I have one of those. Dissapointed guy at home. So far, it's still fine for him. But we both know that we're gonna be very happy when we buy them back!! Love that concept.

I agree that being slim and fit is really really worth it!!

My husband and I are also on the same train of thought..once I get stablized, I will be getting a boob job. I guess it makes him happy that evetually Ill get them back.
  • hilarymcm
    hilarymcm Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've always had a small frame and small boobs (30B), but honestly, don't be concerned about what men think. They're men - they'll find some body part to stare at, trust me! I never got the boob guys, but I'm a former ballerina, so I get the leg guys and the butt guys, and the one that surprises me is when guys tell me that my six-pack is sexy. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but your health, strength, and confidence are all you!!!
  • ZilkerMom
    ZilkerMom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Smaller boobs are more fun to run with!!!

Everyone has to deal with the effects of gravity on the boobs after the twenties...so check into strength exercises that
    target the pectoral muscles. Many of these don't require any fancy weight machines at all!