So I just got dumped...

Options
124»

Replies

• AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Yeah, don't know if it hurts more because it makes someone feel substandard. Don't worry. Mean people always get theres in the end.
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    Just repeat after me...

I deserve good things, I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am an attractive person. I am fun to be with.
  • punkisdead83
    punkisdead83 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just repeat after me...

I deserve good things, I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am an attractive person. I am fun to be with.

• Santasmincepie
    Options
    This is a good thing, now you have room in your life worthy of you and your time and efforts.

For what's it's worth, even from across the pond you're cute. You'll have another woman on your arm/in your bed in no time.
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Just repeat after me...

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!"

A new year is around the corner dude...be the best you that you can be.

Couldn't help but laugh at the Stuart Smalley quote lol

There's a ton of girls out there, man. Just gotta get out there and start looking. Don't let your former chick drag you down.
  • Ms_Hiit
    Ms_Hiit Posts: 488
    Options
    be happy.........you could have wasted more time on her.........

^^^ this!

Find someone who wants to invest as much into a relationship as you do...but don't go looking for fulfillment from someone else or you will likely wind up in the same situation.

Remember that no one is responsible for your needs or happiness but you...always make that priority one whether you are in a relationship or not.

v2z8th.jpg

28wgjrk.jpg
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Yawn. What a bore...
  • logansmummy724
    Options
    her loss

You have us here to help you through

so did we ever get the pizza :)