Replies

• mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    WHO: Amanda
    WHERE: East Texas
    WHEN: ALL THE TIME
    HOW: Walking, Slogging, and spending time with my lovah...Richard Simmons
    WHY: SW 361 June 2011. I got down to 100lbs lost a year ago and was blessed to conceive a sweet little boy who made his debut in October! I'm ready to get back on the bandwagon hardcore and drop another 100. #922dayslogged
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    WHO: Lauren
    WHERE: North West Alabama
    WHEN: ALL THE TIME, I'VE ALWAYS BEEN ON SOME SORT OF DIET/HEALTH KICK
    HOW: Pilates Training, swimming, zumba, workout dvd's, walking, anything I can do/get at the YMCA or the DVD and equipment that i have at the house
    WHY: I want to get healthy so we can start our family. I started at 349 in July 2011 (when I got engaged) and got down to 293 by June 2012 (our wedding). After a rough year and a half where he was hospitalized after our honeymoon and almost died, and then my car accident in october, and dealing with identity theft and both being students my weight has gone back up to 345.5 as of a week ago (down to 341.1 this morning :) ) and I want to get to 250 by Jan. 1, 2015 and get healthy to help beat my PCOS and start our family next year sometime :)
  • Rief3
    Rief3 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    WHO: Paula
    WHERE: Kentwood, MI
    WHEN: MONDAY, Jan 13th
    HOW: Cardio, weights, bootcamp class, and logging on MFP
    WHY: Need to tone up this sagging body and get about 15 more pounds off. Also challenges help me stay focused and have accountability!
  • Jovette42
    Jovette42 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    WHO: Maree
    WHERE: Brisbane Australia
    HOW: Healthy eating and cardio/weights based program
    WHY: Lost 10kg prior to Christmas then stoped and gained 3kg so need to restart

I'm happy to join the Facebook page

Got you Maree
  • Jovette42
    Options
    I've been looking for a flexible (not one particular exercise/class) challenge!!

WHO: Amy S.
    WHERE: Connecticut
    HOW: running/treadmill; resistance training
    WHY: I like to exercise & stay healthy; but sometimes run out of motivation to do it

Got you Amy
  • Jovette42
    Options
    WHO: Laura
    WHERE: Paris, France
    WHEN: MONDAY, Jan 13th and onwards!
    HOW: walking, cycling, running
    WHY: in maintenance now after losing 22 pounds: want to keep toned!

Got you Laura
  • Jovette42
    Options
    Who: Brigitte
    Where: Southwest Virginia
    How: Change my diet and increase my steps and include cardio; prayer
    Why: I have a little over one year left before my 20th anniversary to my husband and would love to look and feel better. I need to get control over this lifelong struggle with my weight!

Got you Brigitte
  • Jovette42
    Options
    Who: Ginnie
    Where: F.W., Texas
    When: Jan 13th
    How: Cardio, Strong lifts 5x5, IIFYM eating
    Why: I want to get below 200 before having total knee replacement, I still have 46 lb. to go!

Got you Ginnie
  • Jovette42
    Options
    WHO: Amanda
    WHERE: East Texas
    WHEN: ALL THE TIME
    HOW: Walking, Slogging, and spending time with my lovah...Richard Simmons
    WHY: SW 361 June 2011. I got down to 100lbs lost a year ago and was blessed to conceive a sweet little boy who made his debut in October! I'm ready to get back on the bandwagon hardcore and drop another 100. #922dayslogged

Got you Amanda
  • alyssa_warren
    Options
    Who: Alyssa
    Where: Green Bay, Wisconsin
    How: any way possible
    Why: I want to loose weight and get skinnier
  • Jovette42
    Options
    WHO: Lauren
    WHERE: North West Alabama
    WHEN: ALL THE TIME, I'VE ALWAYS BEEN ON SOME SORT OF DIET/HEALTH KICK
    HOW: Pilates Training, swimming, zumba, workout dvd's, walking, anything I can do/get at the YMCA or the DVD and equipment that i have at the house
    WHY: I want to get healthy so we can start our family. I started at 349 in July 2011 (when I got engaged) and got down to 293 by June 2012 (our wedding). After a rough year and a half where he was hospitalized after our honeymoon and almost died, and then my car accident in october, and dealing with identity theft and both being students my weight has gone back up to 345.5 as of a week ago (down to 341.1 this morning :) ) and I want to get to 250 by Jan. 1, 2015 and get healthy to help beat my PCOS and start our family next year sometime :)

Got you Lauren
  • Jovette42
    Options
    WHO: Paula
    WHERE: Kentwood, MI
    HOW: Cardio, weights, bootcamp class, and logging on MFP
    WHY: Need to tone up this sagging body and get about 15 more pounds off. Also challenges help me stay focused and have accountability!

Got you Paula
  • Jovette42
    Options
    Who: Alyssa
    Where: Green Bay, Wisconsin
    How: any way possible
    Why: I want to loose weight and get skinnier

Got you Alyssa
  • Jovette42
    Options
    Ok guys I hate to do this but I'm going to have to: THIS CHALLENGE GROUP IS CLOSED. I will be hosting another 21 day group on Monday, Feb 10, 2014. I will start taking people the last week in January and this will allow me a week with setting people up in the group. I'm soooooo sorry :brokenheart: but I feel if I take any more people then I will not be able to give you the attention you need in order for you to learn, grow and develop a healthy habit. Thank you for understanding and feel free to add me as a friend, until then God bless and have a wonderful day.