So I finally kicked the diet soda habit... Need help

Options
124»

Replies

• lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I went 7 mrn and a fortnight without soder and guess ehat. JAEGER?!

I don't think there's anything sadder than someone drunkenly posting on a diet website on New Year's Eve.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options

I don't think there's anything better than someone drunkenly posting on a diet website on New Year's Eve.

fixed
  • lipglossjunky73
    Options

I don't think there's anything better than someone drunkenly posting on a diet website on New Year's Eve.

fixed

Phew. So glad you fixed it. Now go back to the party!!! Lol
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

I don't think there's anything sadder than someone drunkenly posting on a diet website on New Year's Eve.

Well I can think of one thing, and it looks like the post above ;)
  • lipglossjunky73
    Options

.... Drinking jaeger? Lol.... I agree. That stuff is blech!!!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

I can think of a thing or two.
  • lipglossjunky73
    Options

I can think of a thing or two.

I clearly lead a sheltered life!!!
  • mungowungo
    mungowungo Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the youtube link and the information - so basically you can't trust what scientists (including in peer reviewed published articles) tell you because they have ways of making the experiments match the result they want to achieve.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options

I dunno... tastes like licorice, cherry coke and win to meee. :3
  • lipglossjunky73
    Options

I always thought it tasted like cinnamon.... Or is that goldshlager?
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options

I always thought it tasted like cinnamon.... Or is that goldshlager?

I've never had that! .. I di like cinnamon. And banana phones. Sorry lol
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the youtube link and the information - so basically you can't trust what scientists (including in peer reviewed published articles) tell you because they have ways of making the experiments match the result they want to achieve.

Actually, it is the other way around. You can go by opinions (youtube links and OP ed articles) or you can go to the source: Peer reviewed scientifically published studies (not articles). I chose to go to the source and form my own opinions.
  • edwardkim85
    edwardkim85 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    How would removing a zero calorie drink help you loose weight? X - 0 = X every time. But, if you want to allot for the calories and sugar in "sports" drinks, it's all up to you.

0 kcal drinks are not actually 0 cal. If it's under 20 cal or so, they are legally allowed to say '0'.

So most drinks are not 0 but probably close to 20. Not like it makes that big of a difference but still.
  • mhasita
    mhasita Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Jaeger is so nasty... ugh... I can't stand the taste of that stuff.

Good for you OP!
    I haven't drink a single soda since August, I too was drinking way too much of that stuff. I now drink water most of the time, at first it is boring to drink just water, but you get used to it, I also drink herbal infusions/tea.

At the end of the summer I bought a juicer and drank fruit juice (in moderation)
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    How would removing a zero calorie drink help you loose weight? X - 0 = X every time. But, if you want to allot for the calories and sugar in "sports" drinks, it's all up to you.

0 kcal drinks are not actually 0 cal. If it's under 20 cal or so, they are legally allowed to say '0'.

So most drinks are not 0 but probably close to 20. Not like it makes that big of a difference but still.

Close-labels can be off by 20%. Anything with 5 or fewer calories can legally be labeled as zero.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

False. The number is 5, not 20.