Rewarding myself with new breasts

Options

Replies

• JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Half sleeve tattoo of a peacock. . A belly button piercing. . . and some sexy under garments. :smokin:

Sweet!
    I've promised myself a tat when I hit a goal also, go girl go! :glasses:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I was going to reward myself with new breasts...

...but my wife threatened to leave me if I did.

Hmph.

:grumble:
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    On a 32 frame C's will look awesome and big enough! Hope you love them!
  • thefithairista
    thefithairista Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :)

I will reward myself with a tummy tuck(too much flab from c-sections) and a new tattoo.
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    You boys make me laugh!
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love all the support. I hope everyone meets theirs goals!!! After all we deserve it!!! Happy New Years to everyone????????????????????????????
  • KickItUpANacho
    KickItUpANacho Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm rewarding myself with an awesome bellybutton piercing and new clothes when I reach my goal weight.
  • rebornat45
    rebornat45 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and currently have size 36-I breasts. I want to reward myself with a breast reduction. I don't know what size yet but will decide when the time comes.
  • aprilmommy06
    aprilmommy06 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm planning on getting them too. I need to lose 50 pounds. I may get them after 25-30 pounds lost because of the timing, I'm a student and need recovery time, plus I'm in a wedding in September, I want to have the surgery end of March.
  • ceestahr
    Options
    Great motivation! I'd like to get a belly piercing too - if I'm allowed to hop on the bandwagon. Good luck!
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss at 199 size 16. I'm around 185 looking to lose 40 lbs more lbs. I am a size 12-14 big hips/ big booty but small breasts. I would like to be proportional. Anyone else planning on rewarding themselves with breasts? What are your rewards? How will you reward your success?

Can't say that I am, but a new wardrobe is going to be great.
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    rewarding myself with a new penis
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    I'm getting a breast lift when I'm all done!!!
  • edwardkim85
    edwardkim85 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    i always reward myself with breasts...

chicken breasts?
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I always reward myself with travel! Actually, I travel whenever I have extra money, so not sure if that counts... My jumpstart to get healthy in 2013 was actually a 2 wee trip to Morocco to learn to surf!
  • indignantgnome
    indignantgnome Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on doing the same - probably just a lift, though, since during this adventure I intend to have/breastfeed a baby or two, too, so I'm fairly sure I'll need it. :P
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I once went a little nuts and brought a $350 dress that was the singularly most beautiful dress I'd ever seen, but was about 6 sizes too small. My reward is going to be going to be having my girlfriends over for a long weekend, a spa treatment, getting our hair and makeup done, wearing that dress and having a fancy high tea. May not seem like a huge deal - but my girlfriends live in all corners of Australia and have said that they'll come over to help celebrate, so it'll be an amazing weekend!!
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea!

I'm going to reward myself with a breast reduction, sorry guys but I'm tired of chronic backaches :ohwell:
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Those are all great rewards!

I'm thinking more of a 32C cup, I'm barely an 32 A cup. I don't want to look gigantic, I want to fill my blouses and dresses better.

Depends on your height and rib cage. I'm 5'6" with wide ribs and a 32D but they look small. Not complaining, just saying :-)
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    lol im rewarding my self with my old pre kid clothes.... my husband realy realy wants to reward me with a "mommy makeover" and a tread climber..... 20lbs for the tread climber and 50+lbs for the makeover....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!