Rewarding myself with new breasts

Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea!

I'm going to reward myself with a breast reduction, sorry guys but I'm tired of chronic backaches :ohwell:

blasphemer!!!
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Not judging...

My boobs look way bigger now that the rest of me is smaller. They're still small, don't get me wrong...it looks like I have new boobs though.

Yeah so...I didn't get new boobs, but I did buy smaller/tighter gym pants.
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and 5'4 and I thought maybe my breast would look bigger as I lose weight, but to me they look like they are shrinking even after 3 kids. I'm blessed they don't look like deflated balloons they are a nice firm shaped.
  • aschroeder2749
    aschroeder2749 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I definitely will use fake boobs as a reward. But I refuse to do it until I have an amazing, tight body. I want to flaunt them, so I won't do it until i flaunt the rest. I'm a C, but I am still nursing my son at morning and night only. I'll probably be a deflated B when it's all said and done. lol
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    once you all have your fake breasts please feel free to pm me the pictures for judging...
  • 2_young_2B_old
    2_young_2B_old Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if I will reward with new boobs, but it is definitely an option. I'm 5'4, 260 lbs, and even at that weight I'm barely a B cup. They will be non-existent if I ever make it to my UGW, but by then I might be just too used to not having them that I won't want to have the surgery.

I hear they get in the way, I wouldn't know. Like I said barely B, and really that just one side the other is a solid A cup.

Planning a trip to Iceland though either way!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a Vegas wedding in the spring and plan to get this: http://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear/one-piece/cut-out-one-piece-very-sexy?ProductID=109528&CatalogueType=OLS

I'm only 30 and am pretty determined to be in bikini mode, but I have a huge scar on my abdomen (12" long, 2" wide) from a surgery I had. Plus I might still have some mommy belly so I think this is a better goal. If I wind up with rock hard abs, and really feel confident I might get a bikini and just accept that some people might see the scar.
    I have a back scar that runs along my spine and I have a chest scar that runs horizontally under my breasts. Both are very noticeable in bathing suits. Just rock your scar, and no one will notice or care.
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I WISH i could afford the same but a reduction and a lift! I began my lifestyle change because my breasts were overwhelming. After losing 50 pounds i've gone from a 44G/H to a 38E. Was hoping to be around a D cup by now lol. Now i'm toting around a cpl of meat filled stretched out gym socks on my chest! You're most welcome for the mental image folks!
    I think i'm just going to have to settle for new spanks lol
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm a 44H...you can have some of mine....I've always been top heavy so I doubt mine will go away. But I do plan on rewarding myself with tattoos when I reach certain mini goal and of course a new wardrobe.When I reach my half way mark I think a trip to sin city is in order! And when I reach my ultimate goal weight I am going to treat myself to either a cruise to the bahamas or a trip to jamaica (never been and always wanted to go)
  • Chriztii
    Options
    I have the same build as you I am a size 10-12, big legs and shoulders but i have a small breast size, i would love to get breast implants to even it all out but it's just so expensive! looking at around $13,000 in Australia and $5,000 over seas and that's risking it/ not insured. I wish i could get them done haha time to win the lotto :)
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Once I've lost all of my weight, I'm hoping my breasts shrink to like a high C or a low D, they were PERFECT before I gained my weight. I don't know if they'll ever get back to the way they were but if not, I will work towards a breast lift and then get rid of the loose skin on my stomach. Not to mention: a new wardrobe for sure! But I'm still at the beginning of my journey. :)
  • ZombieBubbles
    ZombieBubbles Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    When I dropped from 150lbs to 138lbs I rewarded myself with 2 new tattoos and went to DragonCon. It was awesome and I love my tattoos. I haven't decided what my reward will be when I get to 130 but it will have to be something awesome. However I took a break and gained some of the weight back. I now weigh roughly 144. Also I'm a size 34DDD. So hard to find a bra that fits me properly.
  • Susay2942
    Susay2942 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I never had boobs until I gain 80 lbs! Now I just want them gone! Always in the way and tops dont fit right and OMG the bra issue! Maybe when I loose most of the weight I will feel proportional again!
  • theoncomingstorm2
    Options
    As long as you post before and after pictures, that's cool.
  • mgorham13
    mgorham13 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    IMG_0259_zps9ce74aba.jpg
  • riquid
    riquid Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm actually considering it tbh. I've always been busty, 'only' a DD at 5'10" but they were full and had a nice shape. Now that I've started losing weight they immediately deflated and feel wobbly, all the firmness and perkiness gone and I'm not even halfway to my goal. I didn't think it would be that important to me but it turns out what little confidence I had was due to my breasts. They were always that one single thing I liked about my body and wasn't ashamed of, now I have nothing. So yeah, I'm starting to save up so I can get a lift or augmentation if I still deem it necessary but first I'll give my body and mind time to adjust to the new weight. It's a win-win situation, really. If I still don't like my boobs in two-three years I'll have a huge chunk of the money already at hand, if I decide against it I'll blow it all on a nice vacation!
  • craziwrld
    craziwrld Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a new tattoo with my grandpa, it will be his first one ever at 76 years old lol, though that may happen before I reach my finally goal since they live half way across the Country and I don't see them very often, then more tattoos and a new wardrobe, from over clothes to under clothes lol
  • chrisram88
    chrisram88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    When the time comes, i will go all out with a new closet, literally!!! My 2xl clothes fits alot better but man I wanna reach that L-XL range and shop at the stores i like!
  • crazyincolorado84
    crazyincolorado84 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm buying new breasts when I go into maintenance. Also, a new wardrobe including sexy bras and panties. Once my tummy is flat I want to pierce my belly button :)

Along the way, my reward is a cute new outfit for the gym everytime I drop a size....LMS
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    lol I like my small, youthful-looking tatas but good for you for going after what you want!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!