Who's counting calories tonight?

Options

Replies

• sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Champagne pre-logged :drinker:

I'll probably count, just won't restrict.....
  • ohheytoned
    ohheytoned Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I sure am! I didn't log for 4+ days over the holidays so I want to be accountable for today/tonight. I will be drinking wine and maybe a little champagne. Luckily, I'm a lightweight! Woohoo. Unluckily, wine at bars is expensive :(

I ate a big hearty breakfast, fried egg on a bed of brown rice/salsa/corn...I'm hoping that protein kick will help me combat hunger post-bar.
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I will. I'm trying to figure out the menu now and prelogging. I will be over calories for the day but not too ridiculous.
    I didn't log for the week of Christmas (two family Christmases and a funeral/wake all away from home was too much for me) so I need to get back on track. Seeing the good, the bad, and the ugly helps me make better decisions while still enjoying myself. I'll try not to drink the entire bottle of champagne tonight! Or maybe not.
  • samiam6603
    Options
    I will be! It's a good way to also keep track of how many drinks I've had. I'm anticipating going over a little, but tomorrow I've got all day off work and the dogs & I are going to go for a long walk to start the new year right (followed by a trip to the gym :) )
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    nope - not this girl. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  • chopper_pilot
    chopper_pilot Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    im counting shots... at first.
    im counting kisses... at first.
    then im counting... down to midnight.
    then Im losing count of everything.
    then im counting steps to the coffee mug at the cafe.
    then im counting trains to get me home.
    then im counting Aleve.
    then im back at the gym counting reps.
  • chopper_pilot
    chopper_pilot Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    o god for a second I was scared I wrote Adele. shudders.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    why wouldn't I?

Just because I log doesn't mean I am "counting" per say.

That is where I think people get confused....logging does not mean dieting it means keeping yourself accountable for what you eat.

I log regardless of I eat/drink it's easy to see that in my food diary (which is open to the public)
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I am, but I'm also not freaking out if I go over. I'm just trying to hit maintenance today.
  • DECAFLiving
    DECAFLiving Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Pre-counted with some space to go over - thanks to that Plyo workout this morning! Just mad homemade ravioli - so gotta enjoy with some vino! HaPpY NeW YeaR AlL!
  • rojorobyn
    rojorobyn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am taking a nice long nap after work and then running a 5k race at 11:59pm. Then six hours of sleep and another 5k race at 10am! It's going to be a First Run Doubleheader for me. What a way to start the new year, right?
  • harleyjax
    harleyjax Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing anything special, so I will be counting!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I count every calorie every day, but I don't sweat it if I go waaaaayyyyy over from time to time either.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Me, but then again. I'm not going to any New Years's blow out or anything either. It's business as usual for me. Get a nap in before work and go go go!
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I've tracked everything I plan on eating today--though I also acknowledged that I have/will go over. I'm okay with tracking over my goal--it's better to know how many calories I will eat--even if I am going over my goal.
  • Aihs123
    Options
    *Slowly raises hand*

Lol! Samee
  • jenna40_2go
    Options
    Not ME!! I am going to the final performance of Arabian Nights in Orlando! That's my Christmas present from my wonderful husband and I plan to enjoy the whole night!. I'm not counting the chicken cordon blue or the included alcohol or he deserts! I'm going to enjoy my very first New Year's out in 15 years! (since I became a mom). So happy New Year's everyone and be safe and happy tonight!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Nope. Going to a party with a bunch of junk food. Wont go crazy but wont limit myself either. I have the next 11 months to count calories ;)
  • Amym26
    Amym26 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am!
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    I will not be logging, but am always mindful of what I am eating and drinking no mater what.