Any binge eating suffers up for an 8 week challenge?

Options

Replies

• Ecampbell64
    Ecampbell64 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It's really helpful to see so many other people who struggle with this. I'm new to MFP and I'd like to participate in this group. Not sure how a group works, but I'll figure it out.
  • FractalFae
    FractalFae Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late but are you still letting people join? I'd definitely be interested! I desperately need help with my binge eating!
  • Tazbren
    Options
    Yes please add me too!
  • The_Raspberry
    The_Raspberry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm am in for this challenge, let's nip that emotional eating in the but! Add me please :)
  • Ybul
    Ybul Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would really love to be part of this. Sign me up! :)
  • noodle412
    noodle412 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Please add me if you're still adding people to the group. I was doing great with logging up until a few weeks before the holidays... and now I need to get back on track.

Thanks!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I want to be in. I just had a disastrous December and I ate, and ate, and ate some more and then ate again..... I binge eat whenever something contraries me and this has to stop! I am sooo disapointed in how far I have let this go the last month. I have worked hard to bring my weight down and i have packed a load of pounds in my latest binging trip. It really pisses me off to have to work on pounds I have already lost and i am not talking about a little 5 pounds. :cry: Weirdly enough I ate even tho I knew what the consequences would be, but eating made me feel good. Anyway let's face this together! Plus I am on vacation until the 22nd, ive got plenty of time to get serious about weight loss again!
  • balletpolegirl
    balletpolegirl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have binge eating disorder but have not binged for several years now. If anyone is really struggling I highly recommend the book Beyond Chocolate by Sophie and Audrey Boss, it literally changed my life.

If you want to know anything further about it then please don't hesitate to send me a message.
  • jennie5693
    jennie5693 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing this past fall.

I fell 3 pounds shy of my 1st weight loss milestone. At the time I was feeling so damn good about how I was feeling and looked, that I rewarded myself, several... many.... times over. 3 months later, I am up 21lbs. 21lbs!!!! That's an extra 73,500 calories! What the heck did I eat??

I have never in my life seen such a jump in my weight and it has scared me dearly.

I'm up for the challenge. I love the idea of having support and accountability.
  • tyleeloo30
    Options
    Yes!!! I am DONE! I want to eat NORMALLYYYYY, and stop with all the guilt! Thanks for the suggestion :)
  • jberk4
    jberk4 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes! Absolutely. This is a wonderful challenge. Add me! :)
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Could you please add me to the group? The holidays have thrown me for a loop and I was surprised to find myself binge eating a couple times.
  • nimmernom
    Options
    Anyone else interested?

i'm game!! here's to a healthy and happy 2014 :)
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I guess no more challenge?
  • Amante227
    Options
    I want to join! I have been trying to kick the habit since the new year... it would be better to do it in a group :)
  • mintymyn4
    mintymyn4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added to your group!! I've been dealing with the dreaded binge eating for 14 years now.
  • waffletops
    waffletops Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join please, I need to start this year in a healthy frame of mind. :blushing:
  • threefourteen
    threefourteen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you are still adding people, I'd like to join too!
  • The_Raspberry
    The_Raspberry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I guess no more challenge?

I guess not? Anybody heard anything more?
  • musetle
    musetle Posts: 70
    Options
    Hey guys, sorry I have gone through and invited everyone!
    We have a group and some topics up, so yes it's still ongoing :) I apologise, I don't get notifications when someone posts on the thread so I actually lost the thread there for a bit.

I hope I didn't miss anyone and thanks for all the interest, hopefully it's somewhat helpful to you guys.