Any binge eating suffers up for an 8 week challenge?

Options

Replies

• sherrielynn70
    sherrielynn70 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please count me in!! I have been a binge eater for several years, and really want to get back to eating normally.
  • marissae_
    marissae_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd also really like to join this!
  • erinbuberinxo
    Options
    I'm in! I've struggled an awful lot and only just recently got over it much more but there's always a huge risk that I'll go right back to binging so all the support would be great:)
  • ukulelesez
    Options
    Hey, I'm new around here, but would love to be part of this. Please add me! Thanks!
  • soupandcookies
    soupandcookies Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You friended me, but how do I find the group?
  • musetle
    musetle Posts: 70
    Options
    You've all been invited!
  • 33scrappy
    33scrappy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm so in. That's my biggest downfall is emotional binging...
  • Lolabelle666
    Lolabelle666 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes please could you add me to your group.
  • KeithO_2000
    KeithO_2000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'm in. Already doing a dry January.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I have a Night Eating Syndrome which is a binge eating and sleep walking combined. I have not binged in almost 2 weeks (when I did, I stayed under calories but I still know it was emotional binge eating), have been within calorie range since 12/26/13 and have not eaten in the middle of the night in 8 days.

My goals are to get 7 hours of sleep at night, to wake up at 5am to cook a healthy breakfast and lunch to take to work with me, to be mindful of when I'm eating and why, to drink 8+ glasses of water a day & NO SODAS!!! I haven't had a soda in 10 days and have been drinking green tea (decaf at night) sweetened with stevia. I've stopped all energy drinks & have minimal amounts of coffee per week because my eating habits and sleeping habits are very affected by caffeine.

Another goal of mine is to more closely monitor my sodium intake and have more clean, whole foods.

Please feel free to add me!!
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I think I found it but if I haven't, please add me as well? Thanks!
  • rebeccas207
    Options
    I struggle with healthy eating, its hard for "normal" eaters to understand. This will be great for all of us to make better habits! We can rule our lives ... not food! Cheers, add me!
  • musetle
    Options
    Invited you all, overwhelmed with how much interest the group is getting. it's pretty awesome :)

I can absolutely relate to night eating syndrome, I do the exact same thing.
  • kmw899
    kmw899 Posts: 41
    Options
    Add me too, please! It's my biggest struggle.
  • willi220
    Options
    Absolutely - I made that my resolution this year to lose the weight and maintain my new weight..... I need to stray away from depriving myself completely and then binge eating on junk.....
  • boots7owls
    boots7owls Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would absolutely love to join!
  • caminoslo
    caminoslo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I challenged my binging problems at a buffet I am proud I didn't feel bloated
  • musetle
    Options
    I challenged my binging problems at a buffet I am proud I didn't feel bloated

that's excellent. Portion control is something I am trying to work on too- learning to listen to my body when it's full and be able to distinguish legitimate cravings from disordered thoughts.
    also I invited those who asked :)
  • PuraVidaMae
    Options
    Hi all, is it too late for me to join this challenge? I've been struggling with binging for a while, and its recently gotten way worse due to some emotional things I've been going through. I would love the support, I'm really ready to change!
  • savingdaisy
    Options
    I all binge eater here as well..a great book called "The hunger fix" seems to be helping me heaps x