No More Short Cuts - 90 day Challenge

Options

Replies

• boulevardMto180
    Options
    "Talk about getting comfortable and feeling myself. I can see it oh so clearly: I thought to myself, “I just lost 30+ lbs. What harm will one big mac do?” One big mac turned into a can of coke and a medium (sometimes large) iced caramel latte with whip and extra caramel from Dunkin Donuts DAILY. If I felt extra skinny, I’d opt for twice a day. Not only did I gain every ounce back but I gained about 10 extra pounds on top of that."

-->I can SOOOO relate to this. Count me in!

thank you sooooo much for joining!!!!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    I'm in. Can't wait. Power in numbers! Let's do this!

Sounds like you're ready and so am I!!!!!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    Great idea! Also kicking it up a notch...noticed that my Jan 2013 weight was the same, only a 1/2 less than my Jan 2014 weight! Wish other things I lose were so easy to find as that 12 lbs was! I believe in healthy eating and exercise is the way also, no magic diet or pill will do the job. Started following you. "girl4tony" on Instagram.
    Michelle

thanks for the follow and I've requested to follow back. thanks alot!!!
  • jenn7129
    jenn7129 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I will send you a request! Your post made me laugh and I can relate. I was at the same weight that I was when I was 9 months pregnant. Lost 36 pounds and have put back on almost half of it in 2013. I am diving back into clean eating and kick butt workouts. I will be doing INSANITY six days a week. (as that is what the program calls for) ;)

IG: barefoot_family
  • TinkaRose
    TinkaRose Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in please!
  • deirdredwyer
    Options
    I will join you in the challenge, Add me. We will do this.
  • jenn_e0516
    jenn_e0516 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added to the group please, but not via Instagram if that's ok?
  • mpadil11
    Options
    I'm in! I can relate to your story so much. I don't do instagram, can I get a group invite also?
  • lkgarza
    lkgarza Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I want in, my instagram is @misfitdiva
  • nitaperk
    Options
    I'm in. I've lsot about 25 pounds since last year. However, keeping it off is hard. I'm ready to fully committ to a lifestyle change.
    instagram @allabout charm
  • briebuck
    briebuck Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    im in :) doing the body by vi 90 day challenge and back to the gym, also trying to do a few minutes of squats/push ups/sit ups throughout the day
  • lilmidnightwolf
    lilmidnightwolf Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Can u please add me to this challenge on MFP?
  • countrygal131313
    countrygal131313 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge please
  • HOPEPATRICK74
    HOPEPATRICK74 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I want to join the challenge but dnt have IG :cry: any other ideas?:wink:

I've created a group. I'll add you in a sec.

ADD ME TOO PLEASE! I DO NOT USE IG EITHER. I'M IN THIS TO WIN MY BODY BACK FROM THE FAT MOLECULES THAT HAVE CONSUMED ME!
  • TMF1123
    TMF1123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    hi - I'd love to join you after a very long hiatus of not being mindful... fat then thin, rinse and repeat! I don't IG, but want to join the group if there's room for one more. Thanks,
  • Dawn810511
    Dawn810511 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'll join ya in the challenge!!!!! I need to lose about 30-40 lbs. I'm sure I won't lose all my weight within 90 days but hey, it's a start and I'm looking forward to it. Will you weigh in every Sunday? Also I'm gonna send a friend request to ya if you don't mind. I need motivation! Good luck!
  • holdthemustard
    Options
    Count me in. Will follow you on ig as well. If anyone else needs friends you can add me as well. I have just started on here and need motivation as well. I have a long way to go but this challenge is a great start. :happy:
  • renee6515
    renee6515 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I don't have IG either, can you add me on the group here? I lost a slow 40 lbs last year and already gained 10 of that back at the end of the same year. I got much more than that to lose. My goal right now is to lose at least 47 more and then I will reset goal after that if I even get there-I mean WHEN I get there! lol
  • JoyLaine
    JoyLaine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    As I sit here downing Jelly Belly jelly beans... thinking they're so small, so sweet, sooo contributing to my, well, jelly belly! I don't do instagram but count me in ~ I need the challenge! I don't want to get used to that chick in the mirror with the double chin looking back at me.
  • asbrassard91
    asbrassard91 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Following! Can't wait!