Join Our Group: 14lbs By Valentines Day

Options
12346»

Replies

• irish6165
    irish6165 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would love to participate in this !! My first goal for the year pertaining to weight loss is a10% total body weight loss and this gets me very close to that....so sign me up !!
  • dpaden25
    dpaden25 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in :) I'm new to this, do I need to do anything to add you or join the group?
  • campitor
    Options
    I'm in. Basically shattered the right side of my body in a very bad motorcycle accident 4 months ago. Leg, foot, every rib, shoulder, collerbone and scapula. After 4 months of sitting on my duff, my weight has ballooned. Leg still broke but i'm going back to the gym today and add MFP as part of the routine again.
  • nikkin8713
    Options
    I wanna give it a shot! Idk how to join?
  • fiona_28988
    fiona_28988 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, ivevjust joined myfitnesspal today and plan on loggin from monday onwards. I am looking to lose at least 1st 1/2 for end of march and I would love to challenge myself more and the help and support I'm sure would really motivate me! How do I join the group?

Thanks
    Fiona x
  • vanezache
    vanezache Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Looking for motivation
  • target4me
    Options
    Please add me i need all the help i can get……...
  • benningt11
    benningt11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am interested in being apart of this challenge! This challenge will allow me to be close to my goal of 20lbs by March.
    Thanks!
  • olyabe
    olyabe Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm in too. 14 by Valentines sounds ambitious (I only lost about 20 in all of last year, and I was relatively focused!) but why not? Even half of it would be good!
  • mettfam
    mettfam Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to join! This is exactly what I need I'm ready
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I am back after gaining back 12 pounds that must come off as quickly as possible. None of my clothes fit and I refuse to buy new ones. My wardrobe will be terrible until I get this weight off!! I have never had success losing quickly so not sure I would make 14 but maybe 10!
  • tlelliott_2000
    Options
    I'm in, on track with couch to 5k running program and orange theory fitness twice a week.
  • SimoneBee12
    SimoneBee12 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm in! That's less than a kilo a week, right? I think I can do that! :D

Add me :D