Reasons to ban Dihydrogen Monoxide

2»

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    It was, in fact, to illustrate the danger of pseudoscience.

^This

And...it also illustrates the silliness of fearing chemicals with scientific names that are difficult to pronounce.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member

^This

And...it also illustrates the silliness of fearing chemicals with scientific names that are difficult to pronounce.

And also the fact, that everything is a chemical.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Interesting - your article resembles mine, but you posted to my article "Then what I will do with it is laugh at it. "Science".oh well "

Do a google search on dihydrogen monoxide.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member

^This

And also the fact, that everything is a chemical.

But I thought organic clean things were free of the chemicals!

Has MFP mislead me?
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member

^This

Thank-goodness.....I was getting a little nervous.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Interesting - your article resembles mine, but you posted to my article "Then what I will do with it is laugh at it. "Science".oh well "

She is making fun of your post.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread

6. No Intentionally Hurtful Posts

Topics or posts which are started with the intent to belittle others, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors. At our discretion, any post referring to the behavior or posts of other users of the site will be removed.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator
This discussion has been closed.