Options

Replies

• Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • mpr1978
    Options
    Count me in too! My 30 days starts on Monday the 6th. I have been menu planning and journaling in anticipation of my first 30-day step towards a positive lifestyle change. Tomorrow I am also meeting with a personal trainer to get some guidance for my fitness and weight loss goals. I think this site will be a really useful tool, and I like that you are breaking it down into an achievable goal - 30 days of tracking is totally possible. Thanks for the added motivation!
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Count me in - I need the motivation to keep on track! I've gained 8 lbs since Thanksgiving!

Need to become more consistent with logging and exercising

CW 220
    GW 155
  • sweetchrissa
    sweetchrissa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am totally in! I fell off the wagon back in August when I met my boyfriend. Even though he was an amazing addition to my life - the extra 15 pounds that I've gained since I've met him has not been!

I would like to get back into shape to beat my half marathon time of 2:30 minutes in the fall!

Starting weight: 160
    Short Term goal weight: 145 (where I was when I ran my half last year)
    Long Term goal: 125

Let's do this! :smile:
  • scull611
    scull611 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in - I am off on holiday in May and need to lose a lot of weight - so being able to track my progress or lack of it which every way it will be with like minded people will be good :smile:
  • botaylor1166
    botaylor1166 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well! I really want this to work for me as I have NEVER been this heavy in my life and I find it's bringing me down...I don't have energy for anything these days!

Starting weight 160 lbs
    Short term goal weight 152 lbs
    Long term goal weight 130 lbs

Let's get started!!! Happy beginnings!! :happy:
  • oklagirl
    oklagirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I log in sometimes but I've never made it over five days logging in. I always fall off on the weekends. so far I've lost 45 lbs and I have another 45lbs to reach my goal!!
  • AlisalGal
    AlisalGal Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Day 2, logging in. I really need to remove my scale from my bathroom.... I weigh myself daily, nothing seems to be happening even though I'm being really careful in logging. I'll just keep fighting the good fight, exercising and eating healthy and within my calorie range, and have faith that it's just going to be slow and steady.

What I REALLY need to do is carefully read that "sexypants" post I keep seeing referenced and make sure I've got the right goals. I checked it out yesterday, it was so long and I was pretty tired, but I will keep posting and recommiting daily.
  • ChristinaCCRN
    ChristinaCCRN Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Is there a group for this challenge? I'd really like to join :)
  • khogle00
    khogle00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am bit delayed but I am in. Tracking is the worst thing for me. I always forget or find some other reason not to do it. I take up the challenge of tracking for 30 days. I may be a couple days late but I have tracked the last two so far
  • patsyjanenz
    Options
    I'm in too. Feeling very positive and motivated but need the daily accountability. Starting with lots to loose. Not giving up till its done. 29kgs to go. Weights (F4X method) and Cross trainer to start with. Day one today of routine exercise. Go us!!
  • sarahtheresapr
    Options
    I'm in! :D
  • AlisalGal
    AlisalGal Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Day 3, against my better judgement I weighed and actually gained 1/2 lb.! Frustrated but undaunted. Today I've cut WAY down on carbs and tried to get up and move more frequently throughout the day, in addition to my usual brisk walk-the-dog. I'm still logging it all, still checking in daily. I blame this on being a middle-aged, hot-flash-suffering, menopausal women. Eventually my metabolism will unstick.
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Here, here! Just done Day 2. Trying to get into the habit of regular logging while I'm losing weight.
  • aliup98
    aliup98 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in. It's the 3rd and I have logged all three days. Just 28 more days to go. Thanks for the challenge.
  • kimillion719
    kimillion719 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too would like to join this challenge. Good luck everyone!!
  • DeniseB0711
    DeniseB0711 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done for me...I thought it was. I need to eat nearly a full meal. This sometimes happens.
  • Torgrills
    Torgrills Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Starting day 4 for me, since I work the night shift. I'm struggling to get a sufficient amount of calories in on my work nights because I sleep half the day away. I came in at under 1000 calories for 01/03 when my current target is well above that number. (I know, I shouldn't be complaining about not eating enough, but I don't want to enter starvation mode and stall). My goal for the next week is to work on meal planning and eating higher calorie meals on work nights so that I'm providing enough fuel for workouts.
  • Bem0204
    Options
    I'm definitely in for the challenge. Thank you for offering to do this together! :)
    Please,anyone is free to add me!
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    I am in as. Have learned that for me, I need to weigh myself every day, very controversial as u must be able to handle a 1-3 lb increase even when following your plan. I then log food and exercise and era these posts for motivation and inspiration. It works for me and when I have stopped in past, I find extra lbs coming on. I guess I need a routine:smile: