30 Day Log In Challenge.

Options

Replies

• mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I had the same resolution and so far I have logged in everyday since Jan 1. BAD day today... BUT I logged every bite! Just the fact that I am committing to this is the first step. I know that if I don't log it, I tend to eat even more... Will do better tomorrow!
  • dorothyeaster
    Options
    I'm In I STARTED THIS CHALLENGE ON THE 6 DAY JANUARY 2014 MY GOAL IS GET HEALTHY AND LOOSE 30LBS LETS DO THIS
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    i have 30 more pounds to release as well to hit my goal

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Still logging. It feels good to be accountable.
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Still here... :flowerforyou:
  • DeniseB0711
    DeniseB0711 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Than you all for hanging in there this long. Yesterday I almost forgot to log in. :( It was almost mid night when I remembered I had not done anything. Yesterday was a super surreal day. My step kids mom passed away on the 10th...if you saw my diary you would see the aftermath. I didn't know her all that well but I feel soo bad for my step kids, they are still kids at just 16 and 18. She died of cancer. :( All I keep thinking over and over again is they no longer have a living mother.
    My DP came to me yesterday and suggested we radically change our diet so he doesn't die as well. He's been suffering for high blood pressure and has all but quit smoking. In one hand I want to jump for joy LOL, I might finally get him on board. OTOH, he's nuts when he gets on a 'bandwagon" and if I am not careful in supporting him we could end up eating kale and green juices.

On a positive note though I finally got around to working out. The next two weeks are me simply getting into habit of getting to the Gym and doing 30 minutes of low impact cardio....enough to burn 200 calories. And this morning for the first time in more than month I saw the scale go down instead of UP!!!
  • kballard66
    Options
    Count me in!
  • beckanai
    Options
    I'm still here!! How is everybody doing?
  • lakwalker
    lakwalker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well. :smile:
  • lcdreams
    lcdreams Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    YES! I will accept this challenge. i don't think i have logged in for more than a couple days at a time since i joined this site - and haven't lost any weight. i have a good 30 lbs to lose and i know i do better if i log my food. there's no reason not to log in, even if i cheat. i started today and used the trick many weight watchers use which is to put yesterdays dinner in today so i know starting off how many calories i have left to use. how many times do we get home from work or go out for dinner and feel like eating something that won't fit into what's left of the days calories? this way we can make it up the next day with breaksfast and lunch. i will make this work!
  • rondaj05
    Options

Me too!! :flowerforyou:
  • mandifriesen
    mandifriesen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    count me in

also in need of some fitness pal support

Plz add me!
  • DeniseB0711
    Options

Me too!! :flowerforyou:

I am still here and logging strong.
    If you have just joined us, please do not forget to add me as a friend. :D
  • rondaj05
    Options
    Still logging...
  • AmandaXC7
    Options
    If it's not too late to join I would love to do this as well!!!
  • DeniseB0711
    Options
    Not too late to join but add me as a friend.

Denise
  • hammerup
    hammerup Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My boss likes to say, "if you measure it, it get's better!". That's the whole point of MFP. Measure your food intake and your exercise calories. Good or bad, at least you measured it. I look at my phone before eating to see how much I have left for the day. If it's like under a couple of hundred calories or so, I'll adjust my portion size to match.

I was 270 3 years ago, 216 this morning (started the year at 223 so 7 pounds down).
    Go team!

Anyone want a friend? Friend me!
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Still logging away. I started on the eight so, this is day seven for me! Just 23 more to go!
  • rondaj05
    Options
    Haven't missed a day!
  • llerelgin
    llerelgin Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Can you add me too? I think the challenge is perfect. Every now and then...I need a push for the workout.