From 420.2 pounds to 219.6 pounds. (Picture.)

Options

Replies

• queenstl
    queenstl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job, and very motivational. I so know what you mean by the responses you get after you lose weight. People look at me stunned and ask me what I did. Someone even asked me if I was on drugs, really? My weight came from having kids and not having the time to work out because I was in school, so after I had my 4th child, working out went to the back burner. If feels so good to be back to working out and back to my prekid size. Keep up the great work, proud of you. :wink:
  • ibjessaleigh
    Options
    Congrats on your dedication! Since I've been overweight my whole life, i'm kinda used to being invisible. I think I might freak if people started talking to me! haha. Hope 2014 is another great year for you!
  • annat04
    Options
    What an inspiration! Best of luck for 2014 :smile:
  • PosterGuy1
    PosterGuy1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I hope all of you also have a great 2014.
  • mrstotal180
    mrstotal180 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Super Job!!!!!
  • SeaBear_41
    Options
    Simply amazing!!!
  • wpbmommy1
    wpbmommy1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    *****Yayyyyy!!!!!***** <<<< That is me screaming and cheering you on! Congratulations on your achievements. You look healthy and happy! Good luck in 2014!
  • Rebecca1552
    Options
    You are an amazing person & you've truly inspired me this morning. Congrats on your success... you look great!! :smile:
  • jtyler83
    jtyler83 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Terrific progress. You're going to love lifting. Learning how to learn new skills and how to educate yourself will go much more easily now that you've already made such a big change.

Lots of the parts were relatable. The whole 'not eating near others' really rings true.

The funny thing is I eat heavily in front of others now and they think 'oh he just has a fast metabolism'.

Have you wanted to get violent with anyone yet over repeated OMG YOU LOOK GREAT DONT LOSE ANY MORE WEIGHT? that one drives me nuts

Grats sir
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Great job. Nicely done.
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you are a star! great commitment and effort!
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow, great story and you look absolutely amazing! It is nice to see someone lose weight without surgery or fad diets. I believe that healthy eating and exercise is the only way to lose weight and keep it off. Your 2014 goal for exercise is great???? All the best to you in 2014????????????????????
  • JojoEffeckt164
    JojoEffeckt164 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow you did a great job! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing transformation!
  • PosterGuy1
    Options
    I've gotten a kick out of the few people who've asked me if I've had surgery. LOL.
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    WOWzers!! Incredible work!
  • PosterGuy1
    Options
    You're welcome! Hopefully someone might be inspired by it.
  • LaddiDhaliwal
    LaddiDhaliwal Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well done mate and congratulations.
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    So happy to read "stories" like yours . Great strenght you have ,awesome motivatior.Don't worry about those who start to seem interested in you now. Its time for YOU to be picky :)
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and good luck on your Fitness journey in 2014. I know you will do great. You have proven that you are very motivated and capable of reaching your goals. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!