From 420.2 pounds to 219.6 pounds. (Picture.)

Options

Replies

• inspiration
    inspiration Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your journey. You are an inspiration to others. I wish you a great 2014!
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • Ynotme14
    Options
    Congrats!!! Thanks for sharing. You give me hope :happy:
  • cortezpj
    cortezpj Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    WOW...that's amazing ! I appreciate and respect your posting such an honest and inspiring story. You're a perfect example of what can be accomplished in terms of fitness if we really put our minds to it.
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You are amazing! I can tell you were extremely committed, congratulations :) Very inspirational indeed.
  • PosterGuy1
    PosterGuy1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for all of the nice words!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    great work man you look great!
  • PosterGuy1
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Wow. I just showed my husband and my daughter your pics and told them your story. They are both amazed. I just know that 2014 will be your year. I want you to promise to show us pictures of your fitness journey so you can keep inspiring all of us.

I'm definitely going to do this.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    In one year. WOW!! Amazing man!
  • PosterGuy1
    Options
    Thank you! I'm very pleased with the results.
  • christa0130
    christa0130 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done an amazing job!! Definitely an inspiration to myself and so many others!!
  • reneeb816
    reneeb816 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thank you for sharing.
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am truly happy for you, what you have accomplished is quite great. Stay strong and never look back, the future is yours!
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    Oh man oh man! I sat and read every word! What a testimony. I have felt like you did in so many ways and I am so happy for you changing your lifestyle for you! You look phenomenal and a big congrats is well earned!
  • hrufener06
    Options
    What an amazing journey you have had this last year! You should be very proud of yourself! Good luck with your goals for 2014.
    :happy:
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look terrific! You're an inspiration.
  • sunnymoon8
    sunnymoon8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to me. I was feeling sorry for myself because I now have 80 pounds to lose. If you can lose over 200 pounds I can do 80. So of my pity pot I go. Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!!!!
  • fishaiola
    Options
    congratulations! this is totally AWESOME. in jan 2015 we should be expecting a picture of you with a ripped 6pack :)
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Kudos. Very inspiring.
  • Lylaathome
    Lylaathome Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good job, very inspiring, even this community. I am glad my sister-in-law told me about this site, because it's helping me already along my way...and I started on Jan. 1st, 2014, so your story will be a great reminder and encouragement to me along my way this year.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!