From 420.2 pounds to 219.6 pounds. (Picture.)

Options

Replies

• belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    You're fantastic! You've done an amazing job, and you have to feel great about taking better care of yourself.
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you. Thank you for sharing your inspiring story with us.
    Bets wishes in 2014.:smile:
  • apeacefulway
    Options
    Wow!!! You are an inspiration!
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    OUTstanding!!! Congratulations to you and thank you soooo much for sharing!!! :)
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind me asking, how does it feel on your body to lose that much weight (bones/joints/etc) and how do you feel emotionally?
  • iheartmusic24
    Options
    Amazing job! Makes me want to do a little better with exercising........... :)
  • inspiredjen34
    inspiredjen34 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great dedication and sticking with it!
  • aschroeder2749
    aschroeder2749 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I loved all the detail - it was very personal and I'm sure it's inspired many people. Myself included.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!! Good for you!!
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Inspiration to us all, congratulations.. Keep it up
  • bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Thank you for sharing your story and continued success to you, you look wonderful!
  • Verrine135
    Options
    200 pounds! That is great!
  • katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    That is such a big deal, of course so was getting your master's degree! Very well done! Congratulations to you :-)
  • PosterGuy1
    PosterGuy1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind me asking, how does it feel on your body to lose that much weight (bones/joints/etc) and how do you feel emotionally?

Great questions.

Physically, I feel great! A huge amount of pressure is off my bones and joints.

I also feel great, emotionally. I think this is going to open up various opportunities for me, and I'm looking forward to it.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

Great questions.

Physically, I feel great! A huge amount of pressure is off my bones and joints.

I also feel great, emotionally. I think this is going to open up various opportunities for me, and I'm looking forward to it.

That's great to hear. I can't even begin to imagine what it feels to experience this.
  • KingOfTheBurke
    Options
    What an amazingly uplifting and inspiring story! Sharing your thoughts and photos will inspire and motivate more people than you might know. Well done!
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.... all the best for 2014 -
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic PosterGuy. Well done on an awesome weight loss and achieving the goal you set yourself. :)
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Wow. I just showed my husband and my daughter your pics and told them your story. They are both amazed. I just know that 2014 will be your year. I want you to promise to show us pictures of your fitness journey so you can keep inspiring all of us.
  • eholland7733
    Options
    Wow! this is amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!