From 461# couch potato to 225# marathoner (pic eavy)

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an accomplishment!! Congrats!!
  • mrkp
    mrkp Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Top Man! Keep it going!
  • LouLouLemons
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Way to Go!!:smile:
  • gmarrier
    gmarrier Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What a motivating story... congratulations on your new and vastly improved life... enjoy it, you earned it!
  • farfromperfectdottv
    Options
    I hope you do not mind, but I shared this with my b/f who I think needs to see this. He is well into the 300lbs probably getting closer to the 400s and has severe sleep-apena (one of the most severe cases his doc has seen and is pretty life threatening) as well as diabetes, high blood pressure and I am sure there are other issues as well. He needs to see that it IS possible if he wants it!

Great job losing the weight and putting your health first! You are an inspiration to so many!

No, I don't mind at all! I'm hoping my story will help to encourage and motivate others, and to help them realize that if I can lose the weight, so can they :)
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    Amazing!!! Such dedication.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You are definitely an amazing inspiration. That took a lot of hard work and dedication, and you ROCKED it!!! Congratulations on getting your life back, and thank you so much for sharing your story with all of us! :flowerforyou:
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love your story. Such an encouragement. Congratulations on all the success you have had in both the weight lose and your running.
  • Qos_
    Qos_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Totally inspiring, well done and well earned new lifestyle, always feels amazing to fall in love with an activity that keeps you healthy.

Thanks for posting this, feel proud of an internet stranger, in a way that I can continue to fight my own little battle....
  • luvemso
    luvemso Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just Extraordinary! Congrats on a Job well done!
  • GetFitNicky
    GetFitNicky Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Your story is truly amazing. I really am in awe as I write this. I came her for motivation to get back on track this morning and you, sir, have deeply inspired me. I congratulate you on your journey to good health and I thank you for sharing it to help others!!
  • jodie3134
    jodie3134 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing and inspiring story. You got your life back!
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great Work! WOW!!!
  • losing4goodnow
    losing4goodnow Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing story! Congratulations on your success story & I wish you continued success with keeping it off. So happy for you!
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Going to the same Source of Strength you've found for my hope. Thanks for the encouragement and your example of endurance. You've walked a long hard road and gained the empathy and authority to lead.
  • irishseven
    irishseven Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    awesome...
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    This is beyond amazing! You've accomplished so much, and I have to say that I'm truly inspired by you. :) Keep up all that amazing work. You are living proof that if you can do it, then anyone can. Once again, my hats off to you, sir.
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

You have worked unbelievably hard and it shows. Your smile is endearing!
    Keep it up!!!! I'm impressed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!