From 461# couch potato to 225# marathoner (pic eavy)

Options

Replies

• skysmom26
    skysmom26 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    wow great job!
  • AngelasCrafts
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • GreekAmericanChrissy
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!
  • rabunpeach
    rabunpeach Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Congrat's
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I am sitting at my computer bawling, the tears are just cascading down my face, I am so incredibly impressed and proud of you ....AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU...LOL..absolutely an incredible story and such an inspiration. Thank you for posting this, it is beautiful
  • eml298
    eml298 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Your story is extremely compelling on so many levels! First, your discipline and willpower are fantastic, and I aspire to such. Second, your ability to learn and implement new information seems really impressive. Finally, the extent of your love and devotion to your wife, and the motivation you derived from wanting to spend your life (and hers) with her warm my heart. Thank you for such a motivational and touching post! You look (and seem to feel!) fantastic!
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just what I needed for encouragement! Thanks for sharing your story; it is incredible:)
  • Pippa_ttc
    Pippa_ttc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Incredible.. Well done you! x
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story and what an amazing transformation!!! Congratulations!

I just read your post to my son and showed him your pictures. He has been heavy most of his life and your story sounds a little like his. He is over 450# and has tried to lose a few times but always gains it back. The last time he lost 50# and then gave up when he hit a plateau. He has a mental illness and takes a lot of medication and in the last 6 years since he's been sick he has gained at least 170#.

I'm hoping your story will spark something in him that will give him hope and motivate him to try again. I know God is good and when you lean on Him all things are possible.

God Bless!
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing accomplishment, great job!!!
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!! Inspirational!!
  • farfromperfectdottv
    Options
    What an amazing story and what an amazing transformation!!! Congratulations!

I just read your post to my son and showed him your pictures. He has been heavy most of his life and your story sounds a little like his. He is over 450# and has tried to lose a few times but always gains it back. The last time he lost 50# and then gave up when he hit a plateau. He has a mental illness and takes a lot of medication and in the last 6 years since he's been sick he has gained at least 170#.

I'm hoping your story will spark something in him that will give him hope and motivate him to try again. I know God is good and when you lean on Him all things are possible.

God Bless!

LinDiSm2626- If there is anything I can do to help, let me know :) You ARE right- all things are possible through God!
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap, I'm just blown away!
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Holy, moly ! What an inspirational story. But one thing I will say, you are totally wrong when you say, "I’m no one special". YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL!:heart: Obviously, you have found your calling for helping others in the very best way "health and fitness". And I totally agree with you, God does give strength when all else fails and we ask for his help with a pure heart. Bless you, always!
  • Sarahmarshwiggle
    Sarahmarshwiggle Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • nazashi
    nazashi Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!
    Congratulations on your success and God bless..:flowerforyou:
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! And... thank you SO much for inspiring me this morning!
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss is SO impressive!! Congrats and best of luck :drinker: :smile:
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    So glad I read this today - congratulations on your success! No wonder your wife is so proud of you :smile:. Glad you'll have many more years to enjoy with her!
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your testimonial! Very inspiring. Congratulations - and I hope you and your wife enjoy many many eventful and enjoyable years together.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!