From 461# couch potato to 225# marathoner (pic eavy)

Options

Replies

• sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    100% awesome.

Nice work man.
  • amosmoses88
    amosmoses88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow! Impressive! Congratulations on your weight loss! YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    WOW - Seriously impressive!!! Well done!
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Enjoy your new healthy lifestyle!
  • mellowadam
    mellowadam Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Mellyajc
    Mellyajc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Very awesome!

I love running, it truly is a life changer. At some point I want to start a running therapy group to help people make the shift to "I CAN!" and grow their self esteem!

How did you make the shift into running after the knee injury/surgery stuff? It sounds like you don't have problems with it anymore?

Also, very personal question, but I'm curious (don't answer if you don't want)- sounds like you lost the weight very quickly. How did you deal with loose/excess skin issues? I'm down less than 10 pounds lost slowly and have issues with that!
  • griffithm1
    griffithm1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Amazing! What a testimony for the glory of God! Blessing to your wife and your family. :)
  • teachmom32
    teachmom32 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Your story is a true inspiration. Placing your faith and your future in God's hands is a really tough thing to do. I've asked God for help this time, and I'm hoping I have the same success that you have. You look amazing, and so incredibly happy! God bless!
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    WOW! You kick *kitten*. So proud of you. I love being inspired by people like you. It makes me realize that we can do this if we just put our minds to it. Love your story.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Incredible progress! Congrats!
  • Trissyboo
    Trissyboo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! All things are possible through Christ who strengthens us. Thank you for posting your success story and also your beliefs. CONGRATS
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    There is so much awesome in this I don't even know where to start. Congratulations on all of your achievements!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Most impressive transformation I ever seen!!!
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • minky_r
    minky_r Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    SPEECHLESS!!
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    This was the most inspiring post ever! As years roll down my face I am in awe of your accomplishments and vow to do better and not give up.Thank you a thousand times/Cindy
  • Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Amazingly Awesome!
  • kampshm
    kampshm Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your amazing story! Not only have you changed your life, but you will continue to change the lives of those around you and others you may not even know on here! Wish you all the best and you will make an amazing personal trainer :)
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    thats amazing! great job!
  • MMulder68
    MMulder68 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You are in inspiration!! I am so proud for you and your wife!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!