From 461# couch potato to 225# marathoner (pic eavy)

Options

Replies

• MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation
    I know you are very proud.
    Congrats, all your hard work and determination has paid off. :drinker: :drinker:
  • fyrefly1981
    Options
    congrats on a huge success!! You are an inspiration. :bigsmile:
  • jschm947
    jschm947 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! You look awesome an are an inspiration!
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow! Absolutely amazing results! Your wife is a very lucky woman to have someone that loves her as much as you do. Thank you for sharing this success with us!
  • JJananii
    JJananii Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Holy freakin' fantastic story OP! I had tears in my eyes. :flowerforyou:

^ This! Wonderful!!
  • andyrohr
    Options
    awesome dude!!!
  • Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    This story is absolutely amazing!!!!! You look like an entirely new person, and your commitment and drive to succeed is an inspiration to all. Congrats on your weight loss :flowerforyou:
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am in complete shock. I admire people who can do this... Amazing,amazing!
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Wow! By far one of the best transformations I've seen :-)
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    So simple, slow and steady and now the tortoise is the rabbit dashing across finish lines!!
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your inspirational story. Congratulations and God Bless!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! I sit here typing this with tears in my eyes because I could relate to your story so much. At my heaviest I also had to worry about restaurant booths, seatbelts, and finding accommodations for pretty much anything I wanted to do. I was too big for life it seemed, and spent most of my time locked up at home hiding in shame from the world in complete misery. While I have made progress, I still have some work to do, and reading this was very motivating to continue pushing forward. Thank you for sharing OP and congrats!! Keep kickin *kitten*! :flowerforyou:
  • farfromperfectdottv
    Options
    Incredible!! I sit here typing this with tears in my eyes because I could relate to your story so much. At my heaviest I also had to worry about restaurant booths, seatbelts, and finding accommodations for pretty much anything I wanted to do. I was too big for life it seemed, and spent most of my time locked up at home hiding in shame from the world in complete misery. While I have made progress, I still have some work to do, and reading this was very motivating to continue pushing forward. Thank you for sharing OP and congrats!! Keep kickin *kitten*! :flowerforyou:

Thank you Candi_land! I lost 200 pounds in my first 12 months, but it took 6 more months for me to lose the last 35. Those were the hardest to lose for me. It might slow down but you gotta keep pushing forward and never give up! You'll reach that GW!
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, just WOW!!! What an inspiration you are! You look amazing! Congratulations!!!
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I totally teared up reading your story. You're such an inspiration!
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest - I didn't read the whole thing - but from what I've read - you are an inspiration!
  • abdidd
    abdidd Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • BeyMe
    BeyMe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • fallingken
    fallingken Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great positive story. Congratulations. Just goes to show you don't need surgery, drugs or anything other than a positive attitude, the desire to change and the effort to make it happen. So right in the slow and steady approach. it took time to get there, it will take time to go. I too am taking it slow and making the positive changes to take off the weight. I don't know if I will run a marathon, but I am looking forward to some 5 and 10 K races and maybe a half marathon in 2014.
  • bluedown10
    bluedown10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry if I offend anyone but HOLY S**T!! You are awesome! So Inspired:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!