Low Carb-ers Challenge Sept 1st

13»

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    I am sorry to see cora turned down the challenge group.She would have been a good one. She has help me out a lot thru the years.On the other hand Savery-gal has been down the road and sucessfully knock off 70 lbs. That is saying a lot.She should be our Queen. In the short time I have known her i have really seen what Low carbing is. A wonderful gal.So is Cora We have been friends for almost 3 years. I don't alway agree with her vut I know in my hearth she means well.

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    I am so sad. A good friend was going to join us but after reading all this mess she had second thought. Did'nt like all the disagreedment. lets make Oct a new beginning. And i agreed with Resalyn when Lioness get involve we lost a lot of members But Basic she is a good person. And she will remain my friend. She has problem, which we all do of some kind. Lets leave all this behind on the Sept threads..Both the LLcarbs and the challenge threads.GThis is the last I will say on this subject. I need you all.to get this weight off.
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Hi guys- I've gone ahead and started the official September challenge thread. Hopefully we can leave all the negativity behind and start fresh tomorrow with the new month! Please come and post your goals here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/117209-group-llc-september-challenge

Marie-

I'm so sorry that one of your friends has decided not to join in with us because of what happened earlier today. It's my belief that things were blown way out of proportion and what has happened should not have happened. However, it has and live and let live! I can't change people's views. I do hope your friend will reconsider joining us though once they see that there is no negativity and we are all here to support one another. Thank you for your sweet compliment-I may not have as many years of knowledge and experience under my belt yet, but I learn more everyday about living low carb. :flowerforyou:

Nicole
This discussion has been closed.