Friends in their 40's

Options

Replies

• jax71868
    jax71868 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 45 and my metabolism sucks!! I'm trying to lose 60-70 lbs. and just feel so frustrated right now.
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    44 on Friday :)
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options
    44 here, and yes, it's much harder than it was in my 30's. It's slowed to a crawl for me and it's a constant fight to get it off.

Feel free to add me. I try to motivate as I can and I could use the motivation too!!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    i am 42, anyone can add me, i am at the best point in my life i ever have been
    it can be done after 40,,, easily.
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    45 years old and always looking for moivation.

edited as I cannot spell either!
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    45 here..add me
  • CMGoodie
    CMGoodie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    47 here and still trying.

Had 2 knee surgeries back to back last year beginning in July and then again in August.....talk about a major hiccup. :ohwell:

Just remember, we need hiccups to keep us going.
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    46 here and have lost 79lbs in the 15months. Not easy, but definitely do-able! Feel free to add me if you want!
  • Lunarbeanie
    Lunarbeanie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I could post that! I'm 40 something and my metabolism is sleeping, I think!
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    49 here ... any of you can feel free to add me!
  • Sarasota_Guy
    Sarasota_Guy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Turning 41 this year :) add me if you like!
  • JLBaucom
    Options
    Like so many in their 40s (me at 46) I have experienced weight gain and fat deposits in new places. I would be happy to support and discuss frustrations as well as milestones in this journey. Good Luck!!!
  • 48 and will lose the excess this year would like a buddy to encourage each other
  • AmazonRDH
    AmazonRDH Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    OMG i can't believe it either.......... what happens like literally the day you turn 40? i needed reading glasses and couldn't take weight off!!!! :-/ Feel free to add if you'd like, i'll be 43 on Friday (woot woot!)
  • mamma25
    Options
    Wow! So many of us! It looks like I joined a few years ago, but I only really seriously started logging 12 days ago. Have been lurking here for about a week. I'm 43, an on the go mom homeschooling 5 kids...life is crazy... could use some support (of course I'm always willing to give it too ;) Feel free to friend me!
  • buddy7ove
    buddy7ove Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just joined and been growing out my beard the last few weeks....I'm 45 and with all that grey now i look it! oops :)
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    They say memory is the second thing to go and I can't remember if I've already posted in this thread. Anyways, 49, so my time with you all is limited. :p
  • Lesli
    Lesli Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I turned 42 last year. Would love some motivating friends in their 40s!
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    48 soon to be 49. I LOVED my 30's not sure what the hell happened in my mid to late 40's tho. Can't see, can't keep weight off, have weight in places I've never had before and it's so MUCH harder to get it off these days...

And for some reason it shows that I joined in 2011?? I didn't. :huh: