Friends in their 40's

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• ladywizard43
    ladywizard43 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rhonda, 42, and am always looking for new friends to give and receive support! Anyone is welcome to add me! :)
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Two months of my 30s left. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Tmackean47
    Options
    Looking for friends for encouragement...I'm gonna need it!!!
  • Yammy001
    Options
    Hi All :) I just joined yesterday but have been following this site for months now. I'm 44 feel free to add me :)
  • gemgal29
    Options
    I'm turning 40 and I've got a mountain to climb. Safety in numbers I've always been told!

Always nice to meet new friends. Feel free to add me!
  • maralynn730
    maralynn730 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just came back to this site. I'm 43 and would love to lose 25 pounds. The weight has come on quickly but so hard to get off. It's frustrating.
  • missg47
    missg47 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and in the same boat as so many on this thread. Trying to lose 30 lbs but the metabolism has definitely slowed down over the years. I am committed to staying on track. Feel free to add me. I'll do what I can to offer support and motivation. Good luck everybody!
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! 41 here, will be 42 in July. Started MFP last Feb. I have lost 42 lbs on here through daily exercise (6 days a week on avg) and watching what I eat, most of the time. Total lbs lost almost 60 since I lost another 10-15 lbs prior to joining here from last fall/winter. Please feel free to add me WITH a MESSAGE as to why you'd like to be friends. Thanks and GL to ya'll.

C
  • rinaliz
    Options
    Hi! My name is Sabrina. I am 38 years old. It is already difficult for me to lose weight. For 2013 I was only able to lose 21 pounds. I am not complaining because that is better than gaining another 10! I wish you the best for your goals for 2014.
  • sue_langley
    sue_langley Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    yes I will be 47 this year and I agree, more exercise is the key. I tried all kinds of diets and nothing works as well without lots of exercise with those diets