Find your Weight Loss Twins

Options
I like having people in my friends lists who have similar goals/ body types.

I'm a 28 year old woman, 5'1, and 196 lbs. My goal is to get down to 140 lbs. More about me, I'm a grad student, daily logger, and try to be as supportive as I can. I like to zumba, do elliptical machines, weight lift, and am considering doing couch 2 5k. My areas of focus are my booty and tummy. Add me if we're a match.

Hope people find great buddies this year :)

Replies

• daniellexcara
    daniellexcara Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 years old, 5'4, 152 pounds, trying to get to 125 pounds. I do strength training 3-4 times a week and cardio 2-3 times. Twins, add me :)
  • Polarsnow
    Options
    I'm 18 years, 5'5", 206 lbs, trying to get to 125 pounds. I do the insanity interval training videos along with practicing for tennis and 5ks. I exercise 6-7 days a week and up to 80 minutes per day.
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I posted on a thread like this over a year ago, and still have a few TWINS that help motivate me!!

I am a 34 year old female. 5'8 208 pounds!! Goal
    Weight by May 1st 175. Right now I'm doing Jillian Michaels body revolution I also do some biking and of course walking!!! Will be adding weight training soon!

Add me if we're twins!!!
  • EplusThree
    EplusThree Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    30f, 5'6"
    178 start
    150 GOAL

Are you my twin?

:happy:
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 or 5'5
    140 lbs
    Size 5

Goal:

120-125 pounds
    Size 1
    Abs
  • GhostriderMav
    GhostriderMav Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    36 dad, 5 '9 235 shooting for 200, twin me
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I'm 21.
    6`0.
    Current: 255
    First Goal (graduation - end of May): 230
    Second Goal: 199
  • LacieW85
    LacieW85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 years old, , 5' 2", 214 pounds, goal is to get to 115. I am using Beachbody programs and Shakeology to help me reach my goal. I also enjoy 5K's and dancing. I would love some buddies for motivation!
  • EplusThree
    EplusThree Posts: 47 Member
    Options
  • calorie712
    Options
    33 years old dad of four. I'm 237 right now, I want to get down into the teens first, then down to 190. I could lose weight fast until age 30. I'm doing intermittent fasting and walking. I am eating from 12p to 8p each day. Calorie goal is 1900-2000 per day. I drink coffee and tea during the fasting portion of my day. I work at an Ice Cream company so I can eat it whenever I want, which is bad. No more ice cream. I've been doing this for a week, it has been great. I feel better, which is good. It is the slowest I will ever lose weight so I think this way of living and eating will be permanent. I'm not in a hurry, I just want to eat better.

Some sites I used to get started...

http://jamesclear.com/intermittent-fasting-lessons-learned
    http://www.slideshare.net/mlaramd/how-to-get-started-with-intermittent-fasting
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    33 year old, 5'1,mom of 2 boys, social worker, loves to ROCK \m/
    SW 266
    CW 221
    GW 160-170
  • hevans05
    hevans05 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    27 years old
    5'7"
    210 current
    150-170 goal weight

Using the stationary bike 6 days a week, with strength training every other day, alternating upper and lower body
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, UK based, 5ft 8 and currently 10st 1.5lbs (141.5lbs). I started at 171 lbs Dec 2012 and my goal weight is 140. Also would like to hit 22% body fat. Add me twins :)
  • geddyp
    geddyp Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 years old, , 5'5", 135 pounds, I have lost around 15 pounds so my goal is to stay between 132 and 135 and to lower my body fat %. I am doing a 10k clinic and yoga/pilates classes.

Feel free to add me :)
  • TeresaOsborn11
    TeresaOsborn11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    41 years old
    132 current weight
    110 goal weight (I actually don't have a specific goal weight - I just want my clothes to fit again!!!!)

I work out in the small gym area at my apartment complex. If I go when there's a good TV show on, I can stay on the treadmill for an hour. Blacklist, Hostages, Once Upon a Time, Couples Therapy, and Restaurant Impossible are some of my favorites.
  • zanne54
    zanne54 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Haven't found my twin in this thread yet!

I'm 42
    5'8"
    SW 240
    CW 166
    GW 155-160

I play hockey (ice) 2-4X a week, XC ski in the winter/bike in the summer, newbie runner (training for a 10k) and plan to do 2 sprint triathlons this upcoming summer. I love to cook (and eat), log daily, am supportive, with a risqué sense of humour and try to get out of the city every weekend I can. Feel free to add me; just include "twins thread" in your FR so I know where you came from.
  • Nerdycurls
    Nerdycurls Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I searched the forum for "diet twins" and found this thread :) I'm also looking for a twin. I will log daily, check-in a few times a week, and am just looking for consistent support.

CW 170 lbs
    GW 135 lbs
    5'4" female
    29 yo full time student. Let me know if you are out there twin!
  • HannahAliHealth
    HannahAliHealth Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm:
    26 yrs old
    290 lbs
    5.6"
    a daily log
    Like to support people
    Love successful stories!
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey twin(s)! I would love to be a part of your weight loss journey!

My name is Taylor, I am 20 years old, I am 5'4", a medium frame, and 191 lbs. My goal is to get down to 140 lbs, and my ultimate goal is 130 lbs.
    Zumba is my main workout, next to the elliptical. I also like to use the dumbbells after my main workout.

Hope to meet you soon my twin(s)! ????
  • Justintyme328
    Justintyme328 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    30yrs old
    6'0"
    CW: 219
    GW: 172

I have a Half Marathon coming up in a few months and I have been IFing 16:8 for about a week
    Looking to/for support
    Looking for a twin M or F..........just not Danny Devito